But that's the thing. Unlike other babies, not only do I barely express my emotions,

so far I've only babbled a few mere, simple words. I'm incapable of even saying 'Mommy' or 'Daddy', let alone talking.

Though to be honest, if i just put my mind to it I could talk right now if I wanted to, but...

It's too scary to make an effort...

Have you come to comfort me?

Thank you everyone.

These spheres of light that only I can see...

are my guardians, who have been by my side protecting me since the day I was born.

I was born as what they deem to be rare...

An 'Echantress'

And additionally, I'm a 'special' enchantress. One who's able to see the entities that exist as natural objects in everyday life.

Though it's A useless ability for somebody with no will to live...

But thanks to the conversations spirits, I've been reasurred.

...You're wondering whether I can speak or not, Aren't you?

Yeah, You're right. I could talk at any given moment if I wanted to.

But to do that...

But to do that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's too terrifying to think that no one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's too terrifying to think that no one...

Will ever believe my words again.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.