Rich Man's Essay: 14

Start from the beginning

Yuan Wei smiled embarrassedly: "Can I trouble you to come early tomorrow? I want to discuss the script with you in advance. "   

"OK. "Zhou Shenyu nodded.   

Yuan Wei was very surprised to be selected to star in the female supporting role of "Soul Guard". After all, the male lead was played by actor Zhou Shenyu. The crew received a lot of investment. The original work is still famous, and this drama will definitely become popular.   

After really playing with Zhou Shenyu, Yuan Wei realized that there were still huge challenges hidden behind the opportunity.   

Zhou Shenyu's acting skills are really great. In contrast, Yuan Wei is like a poor drama in a primary school student, which puts a lot of pressure on Yuan Wei.   

She had to thicken her face and asked Zhou Shenyu for help and guidance.   Fortunately, Zhou Shenyu has a gentle temperament and is willing to help younger generations, unlike some celebrities of the same coffee position.   

The two left the crew and went the same way. Yuan Wei lowered her head, secretly hating that she hadn't called an assistant.   

She was not afraid that she and Zhou Shenyu would be photographed by paparazzi and rumors would spread.

After all, Zhou Shenyu is well-known for his cleanliness and self-discipline. He has never made a drama with emotional lines.

After so many years of debut, he has had almost zero scandals and occasional rumors by the media. He will clarify it as soon as possible.   It's just that the two of them know each other and are still walking on the same road, but they don't say a word, which is too embarrassing.   

Zhou Shenyu didn't speak, and Yuan Wei didn't dare to look for something to say, so she secretly looked at the former with lingering light.   

She suddenly remembered that someone once described Zhou Shenyu as like "peach blossoms on the branches in the cold spring, with transparent drops of water on the petals." "   

This didn't seem to be accurate. After real contact with Zhou Shenyu, Yuan Wei inexplicably felt that the peach blossom was dead, and the drops of water were also dead.   

Obviously Zhou Shenyu was only in his twenties, but he couldn't find any vitality in his body.   

There were very few people outside the crew, only a young man wearing a dark mask, playing with his mobile phone against the wall.

Zhou Shenyu stopped suddenly, took off his coat, and walked towards the opponent.   

When the young man heard the sound of footsteps, he raised his head and took off his mask.   

After Yuan Wei had been in the circle for half a year, she was tired of seeing Zhou Shenyu's face, but the appearance of the young man still gave her a bright feeling.   

It's so beautiful, and it's not beautiful to grow up under the rules, decadent and lifeless. It is alive and bright, with twinkling stars in her eyes, and her voice is also very nice.:   

"Why are you here so late? "   

He was talking to Zhou Shenyu, with a rambling tone.   

Zhou Shenyu put his coat on him and smiled in a low voice: "It's so little to wear. "   

Yuan Wei blinked.   

She felt... the peach blossoms seemed to be alive, and the drops of water were alive.   

Jue Zhou actually only waited in the cold wind for three or four minutes, and habitually complained about Zhou Shenyu's slowness.

Zhou Shenyu's coat carried his body temperature and was very warm to wear. He didn't refuse anymore, covered his neckline, and put his arm in.   

Zhou Shenyu pinched his hand and found that his fingertips were slightly cold, so he simply held it in the palm of his hand.   

Yuan Wei, who was watching, was dumbfounded.   

Gay was gay in gay, Chuezhou turned her head to take a look. Because the feeling of skin contact was very comfortable, she didn't push Zhou Shenyu away.   

When he saw Yuan Wei, he thought she was Zhou Shenyu's friend, and he bent his eyes to say hello: "Hello sister. "   

Yuan Wei blushed her ears and nodded.   
After being glanced at lightly by Zhou Shenyu, she reacted and stammered: "Zhou, Brother Zhou! I remembered that the director was looking for something to do with me, so I left first! "   

She quickly turned around and turned back to the crew.   
Juezhou stood on tiptoe, crossed Zhou Shenyu's shoulders, and stared at the girl's panic-stricken figure: "Hey, what's the matter. "   

He felt that the other party's face looked familiar, and he faintly remembered that she was a newly popular star.   

"The crew has a very heavy filming task. She is probably rushing back to filming," Zhou Shenyu explained, raising her chin to the front, "The restaurant I booked is over there. "   

He ordered a private room, which is extremely private, and the dishes have already been put on the table, all of which are the flavors that Jue Zhou loves to eat.   

Zhou Shenyu only ate a little as usual. After seeing Jue Zhou's puzzled gaze, he explained lightly: "In order to cooperate with the shooting, I have been losing weight recently. "   

Juezhou glanced at his narrow wrist bones, and silently put down his chopsticks.   

Zhou Shenyu didn't need to go to the crew in the afternoon, and the two were ready to go home after dinner.   His car was parked outside, Chuezhou got into the back seat and found a half-human-tall light-colored bear lying on the seat, with no label on it.  

"Brand new, no one has touched it. "Zhou Shenyu, who was sitting in the driver's seat, turned his head and said to Jue Zhou.   

Chuezhou had a bit of a quirk of tortoise hair. he couldn't stand things that others had touched.

He bent his eyes into crescent moon when she heard the words. After Zhou Shenyu's permission, she hugged the big bear and rubbed it around on the seat.   

It feels very comfortable to be filled with soft objects, but it would be better if the big bear could become a living person with body temperature.   

The mobile phone rang suddenly, Chuezhou clamped Daxiong and connected to the phone. Jiang Henian's voice came from the opposite side: "Zhouzhou. "   

"Brother Nian. "Jue Zhou raised his mobile phone.   

Jiang Henian should have just finished his official duties and his tie was neatly arranged. He stared at the bear, which took up most of the screen, said "Hmm", and asked, "Do you need me to come back to accompany you on Valentine's Day this year?" "   

Chuezhou scratched her chin, "No need --"   

Because he was single, he asked Brother Yi to come back to spend Valentine's Day with him. It seemed too childish, and Jue Zhou couldn't do it, "I'm going to participate in the school celebration day art show. "