Rich Man's Essay: 14

Start from the beginning

After real contact, he discovered that youth is cold immersed in bone marrow.   

Zhou Shenyu loves to smile, but there is no sincerity in his smile.   

The staff packed up the props and left quickly, closing the door affectionately when they left.   

Zhou Shenyu straightened up, his cervical spine that had been stiff for too long made a slight creak, his gaze still on the mobile phone screen.   

On the screen is a surveillance video.   In the room with warm yellow wallpaper, the slender young man was wrapped in a quilt and flipped around, the thin quilt was wrapped in a rounded arc, and occasionally his delicate chin was exposed in front of the camera.   

Equipment with good radio can even transcribe the heavier breathing sounds and slight nasal sounds of young people after falling asleep.   

Zhou Shenyu lowered his eyes, clicked a few buttons, and the sweeping robot lying on the ground started to work slowly again.   

The cigarette butt poked into his arm, leaving scars on his arm. He didn't seem to feel any pain, and gently rubbed the back of the phone.

Although he slept for a long time, Chuezhou was still very sleepy.   Fortunately, I want to be hugged.   He hugged the clothes on his lap and smelled the perfume commonly used by Zhou Shenyu.   

This perfume came from another galaxy and is called "chopping female fragrance". It has been used by several young guys who want to hook up with Jue Zhou, so Jue Zhou quickly recognized it.

The taste is very clear, which is easy to remind people of things similar to mountains and plains.   

There was something bulging in the pocket of his clothes. Jue Zhou took it out and glanced at it, and found that it was a medicine bottle with strange alien text on it.   

Unintentionally invading Zhou Shenyu's privacy, Chuezhou did not check whether this medicine was a treatment or not.  

I lay down peacefully at Zhou Shenyu's house all morning. Towards noon, Zhou Shenyu called, "Will you come out to eat at noon today?" "   

Chuezhou wanted to reply that there was no need to be so troublesome, so he could just order a takeaway at home.   

But unwilling to miss a chance to earn oppressive value, he struggled to break free from the shackles of the sofa and got up to change clothes.   

After leaving the apartment building, Jue Zhou found that it had cooled down outside. Many people on the road had thick clothes, and Jue Zhou only wore thin white shirts.   

The cool breeze blew, and he hugged his arms and shook.   

System: [Do you want the host to go back and wear a coat? 】   

Juezhou looked back at the long road and wrinkled her nose: [It's okay, I'm very angry and antifreeze resistant. 】   

A very straight man spoke.   

"Brother Zhou! "The makeup on the girl's face hasn't been removed yet, and she caught up with Zhou Shenyu.   Zhou Shenyu stopped, smiling faintly: "Why? "