"Looking at your expression, I can say that you are not involved in this at all." The head goblin nodded his head in approval. He was satisfied, but Bill looked at him confused. "This was a test to see if you are eligible to work with us or not and consider yourself passed with flying grades. You are not going to lose your job and instead you will be promoted soon."

"What?" Bill's eyes widened at the news. Is he hearing it right? Promoted? "But, my family-"

"It has nothing to do with you. We knew that, but still wanted to see your loyalties." The head goblin said to him. "I hope, you won't meddle into our business when we are going to deal with those three?"

"As much as I hate to say this, they deserve it." Bill spat angrily. He was not afraid of offending the goblin as the goblin's know who he is angry at.

"I have another piece of information that may be even more offensive." The head goblin said to him and Bill wondered what more did those three did to offend the goblins more than stealing.

"Master Goblin, I apologize-" "No, Mr Weasley. The offence is not towards us, Goblins. It is towards your own father and your family." The Goblin interrupted Bill before he can apologize and Bill was confused again. Offend his own family and most importantly, his father?

"Here, you should read them." The Goblin passed another file to Bill. His hand froze in mid-air when he opened the file. His expression was thunderous.

"I think I should leave." He said standing up calmly.

"Don't forget about our vow. We don't want to lose a skilful wizard like you because you broke the vow." The Goblin reminded him and Bill nodded. His father needs to know about this, was the only thing in his mind right now. He left the first file on the desk and took the other file with him.

-

"Girl!!!!" Julia woke up at the shout and rushed downstairs not wanting to anger her uncle even more.

"What are you doing standing there?" Her aunt screeched when she stood in front of them without saying anything. "You ungrateful brat."

Julia flinched when her aunt slapped her so hard that she fell down to the floor. Her cheek throbbed in pain and she felt tears well up in her eyes.

"Au-Aunt Petunia?" Julia looked at her confused. Why did she slap her? She didn't do anything wrong and they never hit her before. They didn't like touching a freak like her and always liked to stay away from her.

"Don't you dare say my name with that wretched mouth of yours." Petunia sneered at her and kicked her stomach with the heels she is wearing.

"Pet, leave the girl to me. You should rest." Vernon said looking at Julia with dangerous gleam in his eyes and Julia shivered. What's going on? Why are they so violent today?

"You are a freak." Petunia said to her. "We took you in when you were left on our doorstep. We fed you, clothed you, sent you to school, wasted our precious money that Vernon earns working hard in his office for our Dudders on a freak like you. We let you stay in our house even after you almost killed our precious baby boy last year and you dare to bring a man and threaten Vernon by blowing up the vase that costs more than your pitiful life?"

Julia then remembered Rabastan and his warning of not leaving the room. Why did she come out? She shouldn't have left the room and she would've been safe from all this. She can't go upstairs even if she tried now. Petunia is at the doorway and would stop her. What is she going to do?

"Pet, leave." Vernon said with more force and Petunia glared at her for one last time and left the room leaving her alone with Vernon. Julia was afraid when the door was locked from outside. He was about to hit her that day when he saw Rabastan, surely he would use this chance of Rabastan no being with her right now and beat her.

Julia was so lost in thoughts that she didn't see Vernon standing up and walking towards her slowly and dangerously. She only noticed him when he stood near her and nudged her with his shoe snapping her out of the thoughts.

"Uncle-" "Sir, you should address me as sir." Vernon sneered at her and Julia gulped and nodded her head obeying his command not wanting to anger him even more.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It wasn't my intention to bring anyone here who will threaten you or harm you. I didn't know that he would do something like that. I told him not to come, but he didn't listen. I'm sorry. I will tell him to not come back again. Please, forgive me. This won't happen again. I can assure you. Please, don't beat me." Julia begged him kneeling at his feet.

"Look at you, begging me at my feet." Vernon kicked her stomach making her fall down again. He kicked in the same place as Petunia and her pain doubled making her cry even more. Why are they hitting her suddenly? They never did this before.

Rabastan, where are you? She thought to herself. He said, he will protect her and now she is being beaten by her uncle because of him. He said that he will be back in an hour or two at most and would take her out for shopping. She decided to take a nap as she was bored and had nothing to do. She expected Rabastan waking her up when he returned not her uncle. She expected to have a fun day not a painful day. She wished Rabastan would come soon and save her from this whale of a man, who is her uncle.

"Un- Sir, please. I'm sorry. Don't beat me. I did all the chores even if you didn't tell me. Please." Julia said to him clutching her stomach in pain. She is used to hunger cramps in her stomach not kicks. Dudley and his friends used to chase her when she was young and they used to hit her, but that was different, they were just children and those didn't hurt as much as these now are hurting now.

"Are you saying that you did a favour to us?" Vernon sneered at her words and Julia shook her head in fear. No, she didn't mean that. She only meant that she is obedient and listens to them.

"How dare you say that we should be grateful of you?" Vernon said kicking her again making her cry out in pain. "You ungrateful bitch!" He shouted at her and continued to throw kicks at her front body. When she couldn't take it anymore and tried to roll away, he kicked her back a few times before taking his belt and lashed at her.

"No, please. I'm sorry. Uncle Vernon, please. It hurts. Don't hit me." She cried in pain and agony. She is feeling pain all over her body. She continued to beg him to stop hitting her that only made him hit her even more. He wanted to hear more of her cries and begging.

"You deserve it. You only deserve pain and humiliation. Your parents shouldn't have given birth to you at all. As soon as you born, they died. Such a jinx, you are. We are facing all the problems because of you. Our dudders almost died because of you. You should just die so that everyone can be happy and peaceful." Vernon said as he continued his assault on her.

Julia didn't have the strength anymore to beg and just silently cried in pain. She soon lost her consciousness as black spots appeared in front of her eyes and closed her eyes. Julia didn't know how much time passed, but someone were shaking her and she opened her eyes groggily to see concerned blue eyes looking at her.