Chapter 13 - Rain and You

Sol was zoning out while looking at the window. Her thoughts could've already travelled somewhere she doesn't know where. She's in the lobby accompanying the Lady Justice.

"It must've been lonely standing there without anything to see." She whispered to herself while looking at the statue. "You must be tired standing for years."

Just then, a couple passed in front acting lovey-dovey. She suddenly thought of Jong Hoon. She just frowned and lays flat on the seat hugging her backpack.

"I believe this is a school and not a sauna." The deep voice ringed her ears like crazy she automatically stand up.

She scratch her head as she sneered.

I really hate it whenever he pops out like mushroom.

"Waeyo?" She asked trying not to sound irritated.

"Where's my umbrella?"

She looked at him. Her eyes widened a little. "Dorm."

Jong Hoon frowned.

"Tss." Sol can't help but react. Jong Hoon notices it and it made him raise his brow. "Wae? I don't feel good today. Leave me alone gyusonim."

"Even if you won't tell me, I'll leave. Just give me back my umbrella."

"Aish." She sits down and looked at him. "Go get it. I don't want to go."

She said as she gives him the key card.

"Should I drag you out?" Jong Hoon seriously asked.

"Try it." She accepted the challenge.

Jong Hoon takes a step closer so Sol stands up as fast as she can and quickly walks away.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." She said in a very different tone from earlier.

Jong Hoon smiled at her actions and followed her.

"Here. Go away." She handed him the umbrella and waves goodbye.

Jong Hoon turned his back but stops when he heard her speak.

"Thank you for saving me yesterday gyusonim." She said sincerely.

He turns to see her and just when their eyes met, she winked.

It made his heart flutter like crazy.

"I owe you my limbs." She joked.

"Should I make a steak out of it then?" He said and chuckles.

Sol who was listening to him was surprised. They were both surprised.

"Gyusonim you just-"

"You should study now." He said and gently pushes her inside as he close the door.

What just happened? He whispered while thinking how he lost control of himself. On his way, he crossed paths with Kang Dan.

"Gyusonim." Kang Dan greeted.

He nods and walked away.

Dan can't help but to stare at him walking away.

I can't really seem to reach his heart. She thought. But that won't stop me anyhow.

She went back to their dorm to see her sister wrapped up in her blanket.

"Disguising as a burrito?" Dan asked.

"Dan-ah. Can you just describe how good it is to be in love?"

Dan think for a moment before answering. "It's the best feeling."