Chapter 5 - Coffee

Jong Hoon went inside his office and was surprised to see Seo Byung Ju, his best friend.

"Did you just arrived?" He asked.

"Yeah. I got you gifts." Byung Ju said as he points out a huge box at the side of his door.

"I can really say, you love me more than you love Joon Hwi." Jong Hoon smirked.

"And I can't imagine I just heard you say that forbidden word."

"Mwo?"

"Love." Byung Ju teased him. He just glared at him. "You should marry someone now. Stop being a bachelor. Forget about Hye Jin. I'll set you up."

Jong Hoon looked at him. "I heard Joon Hwi telling me you told him she's my ex-girlfriend? Micheoso? More than anyone, you're the one who knows I never had a girlfriend."

"Ne, ne, ne, Mr. Virgin sir." Byung Ju laughed .

"What's wrong with being conservative?" He defended himself.

"Well there's nothing wrong with it, unless you're about 40."

He aims to kick for him when he heard a knock.

He fixes himself. "Come in."

Three people went in. Kang Dan, Joon Hwi and Kang Sol.

"Uncle." Joon Hwi greeted his uncle with a wave.

"What made you all come here?" He asked strictly.

Byung Ju can't contain his laugh. "I can't believe you're like this in front of them."

"We will be asking for help gyusonim." Sol A said.

"I'll leave first. I'll talk to you later." Byung Ju said as he taps Jong Hoon's shoulder before leaving the room.

They all sit down and Jong Hoon sits down on his chair too. "What is it?"

"Professor Kim arrange a mock trial for everyone. We're grouped into three and since there are 39 students in our class, a group will go heads on with Professor Kim. And we're—"

Just then Professor Kim entered with Seo Byung Ju.

"Oh! What a coincidence. Ya, Jong Hoon help me. You, me and Byung Ju will team up. We'll be going against them." Professor Kim said as she points them.

He looked at his three students who was looking at him with pitiful eyes.

"I'll join you." Jong Hoon said while looking at Professor Kim. She gestured a thumbs up.

"Gyusonimmm." Sol complained. "We were the first one to get here."

"And what about it?" He asked coldly.

"Stop me, I'll kick him." Sol whispered to Joon Hwi which made the latter laugh.

"Now I'm excited of what the three of you can offer." Byung Ju said.

"Right, call him Professor Seo. He's your new Constitutional Law professor." Jong Hoon casually said.

"Gyusonimmm." Sol can't believe how betrayed she feels right now.

"Ne. Seo-gyusonim." Joon Hwi said. "We'll get going now."

They all went outside and Sol screamed.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Good thing they're now on the open field. "Ya Kang Dan, why didn't you speak earlier?"

"Mian."

They both agreed to fix their relationship. Dan already apologized, and since they're twins, their conflict don't last long.