Me Jashin's daughter?

When it was 12 o'clock I went to bed, not knowing what would happen during the night. 

I opened my eyes and was blinded by a bright light. I quickly closed them again and opened them again, but more slowly this time. When I was no longer blinded by the light, I looked around. Astonished, I saw that I was in a room kept in black. The room was large and I was lying on a black, comfortable bed. Various paintings hung on the wall behind the bed, and to the left were several cupboards with beautiful jugs and jars. Next to it was a door that I assumed led to the bathroom. To the right of the bed was a large couch, also black. Between the couch and the bed were two small tables, one filled with all kinds of different food and the other with drink.

Room approximately:

In front of me I saw an ebony door from which a tall, silver-haired and handsome man had just come

In front of me I saw an ebony door from which a tall, silver-haired and handsome man had just come. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a black rabbit, and he had grey Nike shoes on. But what struck me immediately about him was the fact that I was attracted to him and he looked suspiciously like ...........................................................................................

................................... Jashin.

"Where am I, who are you and why the Jashin do you look like him, only without the horns and all that?" I shouted at him. To which he smirked and said : "Slowly, one question at a time. First you are in the underworld in Jashin's castle and second I look like him because I am Jashin." Completely flabbergasted, I start at him.

I didn't expect that now. Suddenly a hand waved in front of my face and looked at Jashin. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" "I asked you if you knew who your parents were?" Now I didn't understand anything. "My were parents? But I only have two, who died three years ago. What do you mean by that? Get to the point and stop beating around the bush!"

Why is Jashin, who is cold and emotionless to most people, so friendly to me? What is going on here? I fell asleep in my bed as usual. How could I suddenly wake up here? I am so confused.Jashin looked at me lovingly, which only confused me more. "I can understand that you are confused. I would be confused too if I were you. Well... the parents you have known up to now are not your real parents. They raised you but didn't bring you into the world." I looked at him in disbelief, but tried to pull myself together. "If that's true, then who are my parents?" Suddenly Jashin leaned down to me and took my hands in his.

For the first time I really realised he was two heads taller than me and inwardly cursed my height. He sighed once and began to speak: "Megami, I am your father. I know I should have been there for you more, but I promise I will be there for you in the future. I will do everything in my power to make you happy and hope that one day you can forgive me." 

I could tell he was sad about giving me away and was afraid I would never forgive him. "If you tell me who my mother is and why you gave me away, then maybe I can forgive you". Hope now flared in his eyes.

"Your mother is Kaguya Otsutsuki. As the daughter of both of us, you possess immense power, which is how the angels targeted you. For your own safety, we sent you to another dimension. Now I have brought you back home to train you. If I can't teach you anything more I'll introduce you to the people, what do you think?" "If that's the case. Of course I forgive you and I agree."

And so began my training of many years.

________________________________________________________________________________

735 words

Hi, I hope I kept my promise to some extent with this chapter 😊.

I would appreciate any comments.

Have a good day/lunch/evening everyone.