CHAPTER 5 ♡

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business
God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused my mind is open

Sanzu!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They are all here. How can I not notice? His beautiful blue eyes are really captivating.

"Hey Mochi, you're on your way here. Can you do me a favor and grab the Porshe Cayenne keys when you arrive at the entrance?" Sanzu was talking to someone on the phone.

"Are you planning to steal someone's car Sanzu?" Mochi responded.

"No, what the fuck? I am trying to help a beautiful lady here!"

"You mean trying to hit on her by pretending to be a good man?"

"Can you just do it, Mochi? I'm starting to lose my patience."

"Okay, chill. stop whining like a bitch."

Sanzu ended the call and looked at me. "Hey, you have nothing to worry about. I got you!"

I wasn't able to respond when suddenly I was already half asleep. "Hey, did you literally sleep on me? It seems that being nice has a price, after all. I'm now officially a woman-hater... It's a good thing you're gorgeous." He walked up to me and gently raised my chin. "If only I had someone like you in my life, I would give up all of my vices and devote my whole attention to you."

As he lifted my chin, I replied. "Kidding! I am not asleep, just conserving energy, hehe." I swear to God he was about to hit me. But I passed out on his chest.

"You called me gorgeous, huh" murmuring while my eyes are closed. He caressed my hair while waiting for Mochi to arrive with my car keys.

After a few minutes, Mochi arrived with my keys in his hands. Mochi, on the other hand, took out his phone and shot pictures of Sanzu and me before he gave the keys. Thank goodness no one could see my face, and just my back was seen.

"Admit it, Sanzu, you drugged her. You don't need to hide anything from me. We've known each other for years now." Sanzu glared at him.

"Can you just open her car and help me put her inside?" without any arguing, Mochi came to us and grabbed my hand and put it on his shoulder.

I feel like a zombie and livestock for this. "Mission success, my friend" Sanzu raised his hand for a high five at Mochi, but he got ignored.

"Sanzu, do you know who this girl is?" Mochi voiced out with a hint of shock in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Sanzu said, completely clueless.

"She's a fucking supermodel! look, she's even my wallpaper!" Mochi took out his phone and showed his wallpaper to Sanzu.

"Wait, is this...So you mean she's the daughter of (F/N)?????!"

"Exactly, that girl is (Y/N) (L/N)!"