Dealing with Sensory Overload and Panic attacks

Mulai dari awal

-----------------------------------30 minutes to an hour later--------------------------

While Lacey and Mr. Stark were trying to calm Anna, Lacey had explained to him what was going on before Anna had started panicking. While explaining the whole situation to him she had told him that she was the one that had told Peter that he could go because she saw that he looked like he was going to have a panic attack from seeing Anna having one and as she said "I didnt want there to be two people having a panic attack in the hallways and I also didnt want Anna to see how much it was scaring Pete and it to make things even worse for the both of them. Plus, I have known Anna her whole life I know how to handle her panic attacks. I dont think anyone knows how to handle Peter if he were to have one except Anna and certain people in the family."

Tony had to admit that Lacey had a good point he does not remember a time when Peter had a panic attack at school. Normally Peter had his panic attacks at home and if he did not, he was able to have his sister to help him through it. The only thing that he can remember that he has had to pick Peter up early from school was when Pete had a sensory overload a few months back. Ned had called him in a panic saying that Peter was having a sensory episode and it had become unbearable for Peter and he had sprinted from the classroom. Ned had stayed with Peter until Tony had gotten to the school and showed him where Peter was in the school. When Tony had showed up to the school to get Peter, he was told by Ned that Peter had one a couple of weeks prior that was almost identical in similarity to the one that he was having at that moment. Ned had told hm that the teachers had confiscated his earphones and his glasses that Peter used during the episodes. Although Tony was able to get the situation handled and Peter was able to have his glasses and headphones for his episodes, he had still given Peter and Annas close friends his number. Just in case something was to go wrong and he or his A.I.s were not able to get ahold of either of the children. He had also created Stark watches for all three of the children with their own different AIs and they had most of the same protocols in them (Karen had slightly more commands and protocols than the other two because of Spiderman, but most of the protocols were the same).

Another one of Peters friends that had a positive influence on Peter and Anna was MJ. Michelle Jones was one of the friends that both Peter and Anna have come home talking about multiple times throughout the two years that Peter has been in Midtown Highschool of Science and Technology. She has been a positive influence on them both. For Anna, the older girl was there to offer her advice when she felt that she could not go to her parents or family for advice about things that she thinks her family might not understand. For Peter, his friend was able to help him to become more assertive at school. According to his teachers (and Anna) before Peter started 8th grade, he was an incredibly quiet student that didnt interact with the other students unless he had to (except Ned, Anna, and Lacey (but the two girls dont really count because they are family and Peter is comfortable with them)). That changed when he met MJ in his eighth-grade year as well as joining Academic decathlon and robotics club in his freshmen year of high school, allowed him to gain more confidence that he needed to become more talkative in his classes and with his peers. After that years Fall semester field trip, in November, where he was bitten by the spider that gave the powers to become a super-hero. He became spider-man and Peter became more reserved, but after the following field trip to Washington D.C. the following school year, in September,  he told his family (besides Anna, Tony and Happy because they already knew (Tony was not happy when realized he had put his own SON in danger when he took him to Germany, in May, that was for sure, but he had allowed for him to continue to be Spider-man if he did not tell Pepper that he put their child in danger) (Anna found out not long after he had got his powers and she was sworn to secrecy by Peter otherwise she would have told her parents right away.))  and close friends about his superhero life and became less secretive with his family and close friends. Tony did not know what he had done for his children to have such amazing friends.

Annas sobs started to turn to light whimpers and small sniffles as she became more and more calm. Not even 5 minutes after she had become completely quiet. Lacey had noticed this and realized that she had fallen fast asleep. "Uncle Tony, Anna fell asleep maybe we should take her home so she can sleep in her own bed?"

"Yeah, I think your right, lets get out of here before the after-school clubs are released."

Tony stood up slowly with his daughter in his arms trying not to wake her while Lacey grabbed both her and Anna's backpacks. They both made their way to the car where Happy was waiting for them. Lacey ran ahead to give Happy the girls' backpacks and made her way to the front seat, but she was surprised to see Peter sitting there quietly sleeping. She wanted to say something about why he was not at home, but then she decided against it as she closed the door quietly careful not to disturb the sleeping boy before her. Lacey made her way to the backseat right as Tony had started to get in the car himself. As soon as he was inside the car, he settled Anna in the seat beside him between Lacey. Annas head was in Lacey's lap and her feet were in her father's.

*Principessa- Princess 

Mi amore- my love*

A.N.- Happy new year's guys! Thank you for reading this and I hope you are having a good day/night! Love you all!