"Oh, I'm definitely exploring this place". Selene is about to get out of the sled when her dad stops her.

"No, you are definitely not! I need you three to stay here." He told her as she crosses her arms in frustration. Scott hopped out of the sleigh, trying to find out what was going on. As soon as he left, Selene jumped out of the sleigh.

"Silver, what are you doing?" Willa asked her.

"Exploring", she answered. "Come on let's check this place out while dad's gone. I'm sure he won't notice", She tells them.

Charlie follows her while Willa hesitates, but proceeded to come along anyway. They look around the place for a bit until Charlie sees their dad talking to someone, who looks like his sister's age, and begins walking towards him.

Selene notices and goes after her brother. "Charlie, wait up!"

"Can I get you a drink?" the guy asked Scott once the kids arrive.

"No, I don't want a drink," he tells him as Charlie joins the conversation.

"I'm thirsty. And hungry, too".

"Charlie!" Selene and Willa come in next, which gets Scott mad.

"Guys, I thought I told you all to stay in the sleigh".

"Dad, did you really expect me to listen when I haven't been doing it this whole night?" Selene places her hands on her hips.

"Who's this?" The guy asked as Scott answered him.

"This is my daughter, Selene, but I call her Silver".

"Dad, he doesn't need to know that", Selene says while Scott continues to introduce the kids.

"My son, Charlie. And my daughter's friend, Willa". He then tries to introduce them to the guy. "I'm sorry. Guys this is...b." He begins stammering.

"Bernard." The guy told them.

"Bernard," Scott repeated.

"Hi, Bernard." Charlie greeted him.

"Hiya, sport". Bernard told him as they shook hands.

"Hey, dad. He called me sport. Just like you." Charlie told him.

"Wonderful." Their dad replied flatly as Selene rolled her eyes before speaking next.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you", She shook his hand next.

Once they stopped, Bernard turned to Charlie. "Hey, you know what? I've got something for you. Okay, now hold out your hand, all right?" Bernard asked Charlie as he handed him a snow globe. "Now, be very careful. This is very old, just like me. Shake it up, Charlie."

Charlie did so and he and the girls looked at the snow globe in awe. "Wow".

Bernard looks at the girls and speaks to them next. "As for you two, I have these". He hands Selene a blue-ish silver bell necklace. She looks at it as it shines and shows her reflection in the silver.

"Thanks. It's pretty", Selene smiles. She looks back to admire the necklace and doesn't notice that Bernard keeps staring at her.

He finally stops when Willa gets in the way of his view. "Do I also get a gift? Or does it just apply to their family?"

"Oh, right. This one's yours", He gives her a snowglobe that looks similar to Charlie's. Willa is slightly disappointed it wasn't like Selene's necklace but was still happy that she got something.

"Why don't you guys hold onto this stuff for me for a while? They might come in handy." Bernard told them.

"Thanks. Thanks a lot. We promise we'll take real good care of them." Charlie tells him.