Smiles Are Our Blades

A/N:Not a story but adding of a new chapter for a one shot series.

The soldiers are screaming as they die,as their blood spills across the ground.She is alive and among her pack,her mouth is filled with sweet copper of blood,her prey is dead.Life is perfect as they howl their victory to the woods,to the wilderness she belongs in.

It is when she is awake that pain is back,that fear is returns.Her family is dead,she is left with nothing but the wolf dreams to keep her from going insane.She does think she can do anything to escape until Petyr slips his hands down her dress and the rage overwhelms her,until the urge to bite suddenly appears.She is a Stark of Winterfell,she is not weak,she is not some whore but she is the blood of the wolf,winter and The First Men which runs in her veins.

Her hands are calm,her heart startlingly still as she slips the poison into his wine.Sansa watches him struggle to breathe,watches his blood trickle out of his mouth as he gasps for air,and does not feel guilty as she expects.Her pale,peaceful hand tainted with his blood,but she is not frightened,she is not even numb.Sansa is pleased.

For the first time in months no-one dreams.The forest is dark and clouded,with no sound and no light until she hears the footsteps.No-one knows the girl that emerges is Sansa Stark though blood rains for her fiery red hair and scars curl around her pale chest.No-one could have ignored this dream,could have continue believing the last Stark was dead and buried until they hear the howls of the wolves,the shrieks of victory.They meet the girls eyes then,suddenly the same shade of gold as those of a wolf called Nymeria.

Arya Stark boards a ship bound for Westeros the next day.

Nymeria comes to her a mile out of Gulltown,blood on her muzzle with her grey cousins following and Arya smiles.

She arrives at the Vale,full of mist and fog,feeling like a night from an old song,a song her sister loved to sing a lifetime ago.

Sansa is standing over a dead men,dried blood on her hands and covering her pretty green dress.

"You'll help me kill them, won't you?"

The rush of affection Arya feels when meeting Sansa's cold blue eyes are startling,the light in her heart feels strange.

"Of course"

She knows she will kill for Sansa,she knows she will exterminate,torture and maimed for the last of her pack.