Chapter four

(Tw there's gonna be a nightmare)

I'm back in the red room and I don't know how i got here, I'm tied to a chair with Dreykov in front of me.

Dreykov- "you thought you could have escaped me, Natasha yes cause shes a lot better than you but not you, your never gonna get away from me" i spit on his face causing him to slap me, he then puts a bag over my head and then i hear a familiar voice enter the room.

Dreykov- "good job Natasha"

Natasha- "of course Dreykov, i told you she would try to escape" than another figure walks into the room

One of them walks over to me and grabs the bag revealing Natasha, she then chucks the bag on the floor and leans down to my eye level, i give no facial expression and just stare at her.

Natasha- "i thought i told you that you shouldn't trust everybody you meet, especially us"

"You know i never trusted Dreykov" she just chuckles and i look at her confused

Natasha- "not Dreykov you idiot, him" she points over to someone else as they walk in

"Clint" my eyes get watery eyes thinking that I could have trusted him, i look down hoping he doesn't come over. He walks over and pulls my head up by my hair.

Clint- "she is an idiot isn't she" he drops my head and then punches me in the jaw, i give no reaction and just keep my head down causing them to keep beating my up, until i black out.

(End of nightmare)

I jolt up with sweat dripping down my face along with tears, i sit there for a bit and then take in my surroundings to then see a worried Clint next to me. I sigh and sit-up while just playing with my fingers and looking down. I sit there quietly until I'm embraced into two arms from behind and just lean my head onto there shoulder. He kisses me on the forehead.

Clint- "you wanna talk about it" i sniffle and then turn to look at him

"Um, i was back in the red room, and i was like tied to a chair" i pause for a second "and then Dreykov started explaining how, he caught me trying to escape"

Clint- "what about Natasha" i look at him "um, she was helping him to get me caught, and then he put a bag over my head, they talked and then someone else walked into the room" tears begin to emerge in my eyes and i look up hoping they don't fall. "She started talking to me about trusting people and then i said that id never trusted Dreykov but then she pointed to someone, a.and it, was. You" i pause again to look at his facial expression to see him look sorry. "You called me an idiot for trusting you and then you guys started to beat me up until i blacked out and woke up" i ok down until Clint speaks up and lifts my chin gently.

Clint- "you know i would never do that to you" i just nod my head and Clint pulls me into a tight hug along with kissing me on the head again.

"I know" we then just talked a little but stayed like that for most of the day until tony wanted to get to know us so we had to go to him in one of the meeting rooms

Me and Clint end up coming in last which doesn't bother any of them because i think they don't want to be there anyway.

Tony- "finally, where have you guys been anyway" he looks at both of us and Clint answers

Clint- "somewhere you'll never find us" he smiles at tony and then we go and sit down next to nat since he probably already went through our documents we have no need to be here.

"Why, are we here, you've probably already gone through all of our documents" everybody looks at me surprised i talked along with myself

Tony- "mousey talked, didn't expect that, anyway, yes i have gone through your documents but that doesn't describe you personally, along with you not writing down about your" before he can say the word i use it to knock out the cameras so nobody else hears, they all look at me as i make sure there isn't any more.

Tony- "why'd you do that"

Clint- "like you said, she didn't put it in the documents so if they find out she has it then shes going to get experimented on even more" i just stare at tony because Clints right.

Tony- "that makes sense, what part have you got down"

"The telekinesis part but the others I'm still working on" the talking went on for a while and i got used to having them ask questions and actually talking to them, they did ask some risky questions about how long i was in the red room and stuff like that but Clint grabbed my hand during those parts so it was fine.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Word count- 855