Inteoduction

After His abdication,Tsar Nicholas And his family were murdered by the Bolsheviks. Miraculously by the power of The Lord,Nicholas was found very hurt,He was sent in a hospital Ireland. A very shy young Woman "Lady Diana Spencer" was working there in a hospital,The Tsar very hurt and still in pain with all what happened in Russia Met her,together they will try to get through everything,Between Love past and present Nicholas Will find himself in another problem.."Russia" the ministers And the white Army won,Russia want her Tsar And Nicholas was the first on the list. What can he do now With Diana? How can this Young shy woman deal with the duties of "Empress"?

Diana Spencer,Daughter of Duke

Tsar Nicholas of Russia

"This is a work of fiction

"This is a work of fiction. All incidents, dialogue, and characters with the exception of some well-known historical figures, are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Where real-life historical figures appear, the situations, incidents, and dialogues concerning those persons are fictionalized and may not depict actual events. In all other respects, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental."