CHAPTER 21

Ignore the mistakes

_____________

Three days since the press conference and it's not the 17th of December. Jeongguk started the cases immediately once he got back in the office after the days he took off to be there with Taehyung.

He's told Yeonjun to look at camera footages of meetings with his parents, telling Hoseok and Yoongi to do the same thing because all of them are close to him and witnessed the mistreatment from his parents with their own two eyes.

Hoseok knocked on Yoongi's office door, flash drive in his hand. He was there to give it to Yoongi so the silver haired can put his own evidence on it. But at the same time, he was here for something else.

At least a talk. Because it's needed. It's something they can't exactly ignore.

A "come in" was heard through the door and Hoseok invited himself in. Yoongi stiffens once he sees Hoseok walk through his office.

"Um...I'm here to give you the flash drive." Hoseok says, waving the flash drive in his hand. Yoongi seemed to forget about it, sighing out, "Oh uh, just set it on my desk. I'll put the evidence on it after my lunch break."

Hoseok didn't notice the keys in Yoongi's until he mentioned he was on his lunch break. Yoongi gets up, putting on his jacket while clutching his keys.

That was a signal for Hoseok to leave the office. He already set the flash drive on the desk, and Yoongi getting up to leave and get food should tell him to leave.

But he couldn't, he stayed in one spot. Yoongi grew confused, body still locked, "Is there anything....else, Hoseok?"

Hoseok sighed, "Actually, yes. Yoongi, we need to talk."

"About what exactly? We have nothing to talk about." Yoongi tried to play it off. But he knows what the conversation is gonna be. He just wanted to avoid.

"We have a lot to talk about. About our feelings. It's obvious that we both feel an attraction." Hoseok pointed out.

Yoongi looks down, "I'm in a relationship."

"And I understand. But we still can't ignore." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"We can ignore it, Hoseok. We can just go back to being friends like the usual and pretend none of this took place." 

Hoseok runs his hands through his hair, leaning back on Yoongi's desk, "I can't do that. It's wrong."

Yoongi shakes his head, "the both of us feeling this attraction is wrong too. So, it's best to ignore."

Hoseok goes up to Yoongi, looking into his eyes, glancing at his lips.

"Hoseok, step back." Yoongi's heart was beating really fast from how close Hoseok was to him.

Yoongi was looking up at him, eyes wide, teeth biting his lips.

"We can't just ignore it. And just by this reaction, it'll be even harder for us, Yoongi." Hoseok whispers. He uses his thumb to pull Yoongi's bottom lip from his teeth.

"Even when far away, all I see is your eyes on me. I feel a lot for you, Yoongi. But it also hurts to know that you're taken–"

Yoongi couldn't take it. He just couldn't. He broke.

He grabs the back of Hoseok's head and smashes their lips together. Hoseok was in quick shock, mind going blank right after and kissing Yoongi back.

He holds the cfo's waist and guides them to Yoongi's desk. That's when things got even further. Clothes were taken off, and pleasure took place.

It was completely wrong. And Yoongi could feel the huge amount of guilt after Hoseok pulled out.

He pushes the coo away, tears forming in his eyes. He cheated. He cheated on Namjoon and Yoongi felt so fucking horrible.

"This never happened." Yoongi said. "Okay, this never fucking happened, Hoseok."

🥀

Taehyung was on Jeongguk's lap, scrolling through his schedule. Some photoshoots were canceled due to Chungha name dropping his and creating a lie on his name. But others were still there, that includes fashion week.

It's all the way in February but they're already planning on it. And Taehyung doesn't know if he could take part into it because he's pregnant. He's almost on his 5th month of his pregnancy and once fashion week starts, he'll probably be 7 months.

Taehyung pouts. Fashion week is one of his favorite things in the model industry and the fact that he doesn't think he could participate made him a little sad. But that's alright, he could do it another time.

Not being apart of the show is for the safety of his health and baby and that's mostly on what he's going to focus on. His and Jeongguk's baby.

Jeongguk pecks the side of his neck, watching as Taehyung text Sunmi about fashion week but erasing it. Jeongguk figured that it'll be hard to even break the news to Sunmi.

She knew on what happened on Twitter with Chungha. But she has no idea that Taehyung was even pregnant.

"Having a hard time?" Jeongguk spoke. Taehyung puts his phone down on the bedside table and turns to straddle the older, "I didn't think the announcement through." Taehyung chuckles.

"She's so excited about it. She even got the outfits on what I'm wearing." Taehyung pouts again, feeling bad.

"But once Fashion week starts, I'll be two months near the end of this pregnancy so I have to cancel. Sunmi is gonna be mad."

Jeongguk shook his head, "I don't think so. She's supportive of you." Jeongguk says.

"Hell, she'll probably say that the pregnancy was expected." Jeongguk shrugged. Taehyung smacks Jeongguk's chest playfully, "Let's be serious for a second."

"Princess, I am being serious. She'll be happy about the news so don't worry that pretty head of yours." Jeongguk assured.

Taehyung hums and pecks Jeongguk's lips, "I love you." Taehyung pecks his lips again for a 'thanks of assurance' and leans on the ceos chest.

"I'm hungry and tired." Taehyung mumbles. Jeongguk looks over at the time and noticed that it was pretty late at night.

"I'll order some food and cuddle you to sleep. How does that sound?" Jeongguk says, rubbing on Taehyung's slight swole tummy.

"Sounds like heaven."

🥀

So...q&a questions. Ask me some questions to get to know me and I'll answer.

 Ask me some questions to get to know me and I'll answer