Pʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ

[ᵖʰᵃⁿᵗᵒᵍʳᵃᵐ]

ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵈᵃʸˢ

Tell me all the ways to stay away-ay ay ay ya. And stay away-ay ay.”

[ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉⁱᵍʰᵇᵒᵘʳʰᵒᵒᵈ]

ˢʷᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ ʷᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

These hearts adore, every other beat the other one beats for. Inside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour, coming down. One love, two mouths, one love, one house, no shirt, no blouse..”

ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ⁱˢˢᵘᵉˢ

“Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do, i know how much it matters to you, i know that you got daddy issues. And if you were my little girl, i'd do whatever i could do, i'd run away and hide with you. I love that you got daddy issues, and i do too.”

[ᶠᵒˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ]

ᵖᵘᵐᵖᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵏⁱᶜᵏˢ

“But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you. All the other kids with the pumped up kids, you better run, better run, outrun my gun.”

[ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃˡᵗᵉʳˢ]

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ

“I hope you feel what i felt when you shattered my soul cause you were cool and I'm a fool, so please let me go. But i love you so, please let me go, i love you so.. please let me go, i love you so...”

[ᶠˡᵒʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ + ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ]

ᵈᵒᵍˢ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ

“So you better run, run fast for your mother, run fast for your father, fast for your children, for your sister and brothers, leave all your love and your lenging behind. You can't carry it with you if you want to survive.”

[ᵇᵃᵈᵇᵃᵈⁿᵒᵗᵍᵒᵒᵈ]

ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ˢˡᵒʷ

Running away is easy, it's the leaving that's hard, running away is easy... Running away is easy, it's the living that's hard. And loving you was easy, it was you leaving that scarred.”

Espero les guste la playlist <3. Mañana subo el primer capítulo, porque normalmente en mis ffc's subo el primer capítulo un día después de subir el cast y la playlist. Si se les ocurre alguna otra canción me la pueden decir y yo la agrego. So, nos vemos, chao <33.

–Ari<3.