The Screw-Up

You explained the plan, and you both left. You were going to sneak in through glimmer's window hoping Adora would be there, You had claws to climb up but Kyle didn't so you had to bring rope with you as you climbed up, you'd climb in and land on a fluffy pillow you kicked it off and planted the rope and gave him a thumbs up, as he started to climb you'd hear the door open, you'd give him a thumbs down for him to wait as you hid.

 It'd just be bow getting a extra arrow then leaving leaving the door open as Adora walked in exhausted, prob was training you'd jump out and lunge at her, putting a napkin over her mouth with sleeping gas (don't ask where they got it.), you'd jump down the window with her in your arms bride style, Kyle would see this and climb down.

"G- Great jo- job, Katora I- I didn't need to do anything! Your so go- good at this!"

You'd smile at the compliment, you'd both get back to lord hordak, showing him your gift for him, he'd smile and tell you to put her in a bed to rest, he'll wipe her brain'z later. you'd both nod and do so. 

**NEXT DAY**

You'd walk in to the room to get her to have her brains wiped, but she wasn't in bed she was gone, you'd look around before getting lunged at by She-ra. 

"Wowwww, so swcary so this is why you left us to go PLAY dress up with some pink princesses, i'm disappointed i thought you were maturer then this ADORA.."

"Shut up Katora, i am mature i'm better then you i save people, while you stay inside all the time you never went on missions just stayed home and ate the disgusting food bars. Matter of fact where's Catra shouldn't she be taking care of her little fan girl who never leaves her side?"

You'd get mad at that and claw her thigh leaving a big long mark. You'd know you couldn't do this by yourself. So you yelled for help.

"KYLE, SHE'S AWAKE!" 

A few seconds later Kyle would get there with Rogelio (his canonically bf) and loonie, they'd pounce on Adora but she'd dodge and punch them in the stomachs, Kyle easily defeated from that as he isn't the strongest of the bunch, Rogelio would bite Adora's hand then freak from the germs, as Adora got weaker as her hand was bleeding from a cut, loonie would start to throw punches at Adora missing some, i'd help Kyle up and get Rogelio to calm down to attack but it was too late she'd run off loonie would pick Kyle up and walk off with Rogelio as i told them i'd chase her down.

Word count: 469w!