The Bane of Librarians

Start from the beginning

The thought fascinated me; Paris in complete control, yet fueled by his emotions. Rarely would you find a person that was so completely aware of their rage, but who managed to stay conscious. It was comparable to being possessed, and managing to remain on the surface, while still harnessing the presence of the demon.

"Well we're not in public anymore, are we?" I asked him, my voice deadly quiet. His eyes brows furrowed at me, and I got to observe the spilt second change in his expression as he finally understood what I was saying. I didn't allow him to react further, before slamming my lips onto his, clawing at his clothing and his body.

I didn't know what I was doing, my only goal being to get as close to him as possible. I wanted to smother his warmth and suck the life out of him.  Paris eagerly reciprocated, wasting no time in hoisting me up onto a shelf, books toppling behind me. I quickly wound my shadows around us, making sure all our sounds fell deaf to the ears in the library. I didn't trust myself to be quiet.

His lips were hot against mine, foreign and so utterly different from my cold ones. I bit his bottom lip, winding my fingers tightly into his golden curls, and tugging them back to give me more access to his mouth. He groaned at the feeling, and I swallowed the sound down with my own appreciative moan. His tongue slipped in between our lips, and sucked it into my own mouth, over and over again with each kiss. Paris groaned into my mouth at the feeling, leaning towards me.

Tingles sparked between my legs as I wound them around his waist, pressing my body tightly to his, desperate for friction. My cold hands scrambled for the hem of his shirt, slipping underneath shirt, and running my nails over the ridges of his torso.

I then sunk my nails into his skin violently, shoving him back, clawing at him like an animal. It was as though he was expecting this act of aggression, with the low chuckle he released. He raised his hands in the air in an amused manner, as though begging for mercy. 

"Paris" I hissed at him desperately, when he stopped initiating contact with me, demanding that he continue. 

"You are so aggressive. You could say please, you know?" Paris hinted innocently, though I could hear the condescension in his voice. I snapped my eyes open to glare at him. 

"I don't beg" I hissed at him.

"Not even for me?" He pouted, and I opened my mouth to snap back a reply, but he didnt give me a chance. He aggressively slammed his lips down onto mine, and a surprised moan tore itself from my throat. He swallowed down the noise, using the kiss to muffle my cries.

I was violently thrust back against the bookshelf, Paris planting me on the shelf. I was only thankful they were bolted into the ground, terrified to realize how much they would have been rocking had they not been. 

Paris released my mouth, pressing kisses to my jaw. I dropped my head to Paris' throat, biting down on the space between his neck and his shoulders. I was breathing heavy into his neck, biting even harder. When I finally let go, and looked at his skin, a vivid red bite marked his flesh.  I was pleased to have claimed him as my own, for everyone to see. 

My satisfaction was only momentary, because when I went to meet his eyes, I was greeted with a completely black gaze. Something hit my chest, beating all the air from my lungs and sobering me completely. His eyes had gone black, the familiar green completely absorbed by the black holes within his irises. His pupils had dilated completely, resembling a pair that I had sacrificed too much to see close for a final time. With a horrifying realization, I realized that this wasn't Paris staring down at me.