"Ma is not coming. But aap kaise jaoge? Don't tell me, you are going on your bike for your own wedding. It will be a sight to see."
Shini says.
Ryan replies,"Ha.. ha.. ha.. ho gaya? He is coming with me."
Rohit says,"Guys, I seriously feel Shini is right here. Whatever could be the reason but our friend here is getting married. At least today, dance toh banta hai."
Ryan makes a face,"Seriously Rohit?"
Rohan nods his head and looks outside. He signals and a few men come to tha patio with dhols.
"Ryan, I know you are angry, but our buddy is getting hitched. We will not get this moment again. Chal, let's dance!"

The men start playing dhols and Rohit, Rohan and Shini start to dance to the tunes of Mere yaar ki shaadi hai.. 
They pull Ryan and Sidharth too, making them dance along to the tune.

Sidharth sits in the car and thinks about the day he said yes to Sukhbinder.

Three nights ago.
He takes a pause to breathe and then says,"Only if you.. agree to.. take her hand.. marry her.. be with her.. I can be peaceful… I can think about the surgery."
Sidharth looks at her not knowing what to tell him now. Sukhbinder holds his hand and starts crying,
"Please beta.. this old man is begging you.. Can't you do.. this much for me? .. please say yes .. to the wedding. Marry her this week …  and then I will go .. to the US for my surgery. Please Sidharth, ..keep my request. Please don't let..  this dying man's last wish.. go unfulfilled."

Sidharth was helpless. Sukhbinder was crying, holding his hands. He was ready to die for his daughter. His father would have done the same for them, that's how fathers are. He knows the importance of this relationship in one's life. He has lost his, how can he let someone else lose theirs? If his one yes can give this man a hope, a chance to live then why not? He can't be selfish here. He just can't.

"Yes!"
Sukhbinder lifts his head and Sidharth says again,"Yes."
Sukhbinder asks,"What? Are you saying yes to marry Sana?"
Sidharth nods his head," Yes. I am saying yes to marry her. I will marry her. I promise."
Sukhbinder smiles with tears in his eyes.
"But Sir, you have to leave for the US next week. You have to get operated asap."
Sukhbinder nods his head," I will. I will go next week. I will do everything you say. Just marry her this week. I want to see you and her wedding before I leave."

Sidharth comes out of the room and Rajvir asks,"How is he? Can we meet him now? What did he say?"
He steals a glance of Sana who sits in front of the idol of Ganapati in the sitting area. He turns towards him and says,
"Make arrangements to take him to the US asap."
Rajvir with a smile asks,"Did he agree to go? Oh what a relief! Thank you Sidharth! Thank you for convincing him. I will arrange everything but first I need to meet Dad."
Rajvir goes inside and Sidharth walks towards Sana.

Sidharth stands behind Sana who prays sitting in front of the idol. He extends his hand to touch her shoulder but stops. He turns and leaves the hospital.

Sana calls him that night. But he doesn't pick up the call. He texts her to meet him the next morning at the office site.

Sana reaches right on time to meet Sidharth. He sits on an unfinished wall. She goes to him and calls his name.
"Sidharth. I wanted to tell you something. Thank you. Thank you for convincing Dad for his surgery. Thank you."

Sidharth gets off the wall and walks up to her. He crosses his arms at his chest and says,
"Do you know how your dad got convinced? Right?"
"Yes. I know."
"Then you must know that he wants us married in two days."
Sana nods her head.
"You had asked me to marry you and I had told you I couldn't. Don't you have questions as to why I said yes now?"