True, Jisung and Hyunjin had been in a relationship longer than anyone could imagine they would. Since their first year in high school, Jisung told him he was meeting an alpha from another school. Hyunjin never treat Jisung badly, as long as he remembered. Hyunjin loves Jisung so much. So does Jisung is.

"Marriage is for two people to get to know each other better. If you're scared of what you'll face, think about someone who you'd marry. You have them. You're not alone. They would feel scared too and that's okay. Lean onto each other, depend more on each other then you'll see, marriage isn't as scary as you think it would be."

Jisung's right. But he doesn't even know Minho that well.

"But Jisung, I-- don't even know him that much..."

"Then, get to know him after you're getting married. It's never too late to have a new bestie though." Seungmin smiled at Jisung's reply. Jisung never failed to give him the reassurance he needed. If only Jisung is here...

"You know, I could sense, a thousand miles away from where I am right now, that you want me to hug you, right?" and Jisung's right. Both of them weren't the type for kinship but they need reassurance by hugging each other.

"Spot on. I wish I can hug you right now. If only you're in Seoul..."

"I'll go back when you're getting married. My kids missed their Uncle Puppy too."

"Jaeyi and Hyunsoo? What are they doing?" it's been a while since they had a video call. he extremely fond of Jisung's and Hyunjin's kids, as much as he is fond of his nephew.

"Sorry to hurt you but both of them are having their nap and I don't wish to wake them up. I need a me-time with Hyunjin." and then Seungmin heard Jisung was chuckling and Hyunjin's voice in the background.

"I think I'll end the call here then. I don't want to keep you away from Hyunjin too. Talk to you later."

"You got the cue. Thanks, Seungmin. See you later." it's now Hyunjin who talked to him and Jisung bid him goodbye before he ended the call.

.

"Changbin, I think I need to meet an investor today-- Why are we at a saloon? I just got a haircut last month." Minho frowned as Changbin stopped his car in front of the familiar premise.

"This is an order from Madam Lee. She told me to doll you up for tonight. The rest of your schedule for today, your father had them covered for you." Changbin replied with a cheeky wink.

"Why the need to doll me up? We're having an important event today?" Minho once again frowned, trying to remember if there's any events that Changbin told him before and Changbin almost lost his patience.

"I know you have me to arrange all your schedule but seriously, hyung? Today is the day where you're meeting your future husband. Don't tell me you forgot about it."

It's today? Minho thought to himself and almost smacked his forehead.

Looking at his boss, Changbin could only shake his head and got out of the car before he walked towards Minho's door to escort him for today. Getting his new dress shirt is next.

And it would never be an easy task when it's with Minho. How fussy and complicated he always be with everything made Changbin almost give up if he needed to accompany Minho for shopping. It took them almost two hours just to pick his dress shirt.

When his watch showed him, they're almost running out of time, Changbin looked at Minho who was standing in front of him. Minho was still having his light makeup and Changbin ushered the stylist to make it quick. Worried if Minho's date would wait for him longer than expected.

It's almost seven in the evening.

Minho gave himself one last look before he got out of the car. His hair was nicely done, the hairstylist decided to part his hair, revealing his forehead, making him have a stronger feature. He's nervous and Changbin could sense that.

"You look good, hyung. No need to be nervous." Changbin gave a few pats on his shoulder and quickly ushered Minho to get out of the car with a bouquet of white roses that he managed to grab before they came here.

He carefully walked into a restaurant his parents had reserved for the night. After he told the waiter his name, she brought him to a private section situated at the top of the restaurant. 

What was his name again? Kim Seungmin? Blaming his back-to-back schedule, he couldn't even prepare properly to meet his future husband. Thank God Changbin shoved him these white roses before he went in.

Once he entered the room, he saw a man was waiting for him at the table, looking out of the window. Is he late? He quickly moved closer to have a proper look at the man.

He cleared his throat and called out the name. "Kim Seungmin?" and when the man turned his face, it was a hazy memory that hits him.

Those small, round eyes were looking at him the same way they did before. A soft smile was drawn on his face and his overall warm appearance. Seungmin wore an oversized pastel green sweatshirt with khaki pants and a pair of normal converses, which-- totally different from what he's wearing.

"You're the coffee boy?" yes, he remembered. He was the one that accidentally spilled his iced americano onto his shirt last week when he just got discharged from the medical center.

Kim Seungmin sheepishly scratched his head and nodded with a soft 'sorry' whispered out from his mouth. Minho took a seat in front of Seungmin and remembered he had a bouquet of flowers in his hand before he gave it to Seungmin.

The younger was surprised by the sudden move but still accept it awkwardly. The whole situation was too awkward to handle. Minho always knew how to handle a meeting with most of his investors but why not today?

He heard Seungmin clear his throat and he looked up to see a hand in front of his face, ready to have a shake. He gave Seungmin a weird look.

"An introduction?" the younger gave him that warm smile again before he slowly took Seungmin's hand in his.

"I'm Kim Seungmin."

"Lee Minho."