Chapter 11 - Getting to Know Each Other (and there's already crushes lol)

Start from the beginning

Isabella looked at Jesse, slightly concerned. She raised an eyebrow.

Jesse didn't say anything.

Gabriel's eyes drifted towards the other cast members. He smirked. "Looks like Andrew and Mary are getting close." He pointed to them.

The other members of the group looked at them.

Andrew and Mary were laughing together.

Mary opened her bag, still laughing softly. Her eyebrows furrowed and she stopped laughing after a moment.

Andrew looked a bit confused. "You okay?" he asked.

Mary looked up from her bag, a frown on her face. "Yeah," she started slowly, "I just thought I had put my water in my bag and I guess I didn't."

Andrew grabbed his water bottle from his bag. "You can have mine," he told her, holding the water bottle out towards her.

Blush dusted Mary's cheeks. "No, no, you need it." She pushed it away.

Andrew shook his head. "I can get some from D," he told her. "I haven't drank any yet, so there's no germs on it," he assured her.

Mary smiled gratefully as she took the water bottle from him. "Thanks."

Andrew smiled.

The members of the group who had been watching them shared looks.

"Drew!" Declan called from the door. "Time to go!"

Andrew smiled shyly. "That's my cue..."

Mary nodded, closing the water bottle. "See you tomorrow."

Andrew nodded. "See you." He smiled, waving as he walked away.

Mary watches him, before walking over to Isabella and the others in the group. She was met with a ton of smirks, causing her cheeks to redden. "Hi?" she squeaked.

Isabella nudged her, smirking. "Someone's soft for you," she teased.

Mary blushed more. "He's just being nice," she dismissed it, playing with his water.

Looking amused, Reagan raised an eyebrow at Mary's excuse. Her arms were crossed.

Gabriel and Jesse shared a look, both of them snickering.

Kennedy smirked, her arms crossed. "That seemed to be a lot more than just being nice," she commented.

"I agree." Gabriel nodded. "There was far too much blushing for that to be 'just being nice'," he stated.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Give it a rest until it gets to be something more, guys," she told them.

"So you want it to be something more?" Jesse asked with a smirk.

Mary blushed. "I've known you for a day," she deadpanned.

"Mare (M-a-re)!" Rowan called from the door, turning their attention to him. "Time to go or Josh will get in trouble!" he told her.

Mary turned back to the people in her group. "That's my cue." She smiled at them, bowing.

"Don't think this is over," Reagan told her sternly.

Mary rolled her eyes.

"See you tomorrow!" Kennedy and Isabella waved at her.

Mary waved as she walked towards her two best friends.

"Rea!" Aurora called her.

Reagan turned around. "Yeah, Belle?"

Aurora blushed. "Ma mère is here," she informed her.

Reagan nodded. "Is Liam in the car?" she asked her.

Aurora nodded.

Reagan turned back to the group. "It was nice meeting you all," she said with a smile. "See you all tomorrow."

The group waved as Reagan and Aurora left.

"Belle?" Jesse asked Gabriel, looking confused.

"I assume it's something to do with Sleeping Beauty," Kennedy informed Jesse. "Belle means 'beauty' in French," she explained.

"Aww," Jesse placed his hand over his heart, "I didn't realize that."

"No duh." Isabella chuckled, her arms crossed.

After a few minutes, Isabella and Kennedy left.

Then, Mr. Miller and Emilio came out of the back room.

Mr. Miller smiled. "Ready to go?" he asked them.

The three boys nodded.

"Jesse's in the front," Mr. Miller told them, already knowing what they were going to ask.

Emilio groaned. "Always," he grumbled.

Jesse ruffled his hair, smirking. "I'm older," he reminded him. "You get it on your birthday."

Emilio rolled his eyes.

Gabriel smiled fondly at them. They were like the family he always wanted. He walked over to Emilio and nudged his arm. "Guess you're stuck in the back with me," he told him.

Emilio shrugged. "Good with that," he responded. "It's less lonely."

The other three people with him chuckled at him as they started walking to the car.

1290 Words

I tried to put this at the top, but it didn't work, so here it is here (that makes no sense

I tried to put this at the top, but it didn't work, so here it is here (that makes no sense. Sorry lol)
This is a picture I used (one of many) to show my friend that Jack and Davey (1992) are definitely at least BI, even though everyone thinks they're straight and now my friend wants to join our fandom lol