Chapter 11 - Getting to Know Each Other (and there's already crushes lol)

- Chapter 11 - Teasing (that basically describes most of this chapter lol) -
Warnings: Teasing, fluff
A/N, are anyone else's images not working? I'm not sure why, but somethings right weird with my images in chapters
Third Person POV

"Alright," Mr. Miller looked around, smiling, "that was very good! We'll continue tomorrow and start learning blocking and choreography," he informed them. "Swings, come in so Mr. Abbott can help you set up tracks," he told them.

The few swings there nodded.

"Our first understudy rehearsal won't be until we've actually started learning choreography," Mr. Miller informed everyone. "For now, just focus on your character," he stated. "Now, you can all go converse and figure out your rides home!" he exclaimed. "Great first rehearsal! It was a pleasure to meet you all!" Mr. Miller smiled.

Gabriel got up and walked over to Jesse, Emilio, and Mr. Miller. "May I ride with you guys?" he asked them.

Mr. Miller smiled. "Of course, Gabriel," he answered. "You're always welcomed to ride with us."

Gabriel smiled gratefully.

"Now," Mr. Miller looked at them, "you three can all hang out with the others as they start heading out, I'll be finished packing up in a few," he told them.

The three boys nodded.

They walked over to the other members of the group.

"Emilio." Gabriel smirked.

The shorter, Italian boy raised an eyebrow at him, noticing the clear mischief in Gabriel's eyes.

"Why don't you go talk to the girls?" Gabriel suggested.

Jesse laughed loudly.

Emilio smacked the back of Gabriel's head. "Quit being annoying, idiota," he grumbled. "Talking to girls is hard because I don't want to make them mad and get beat up, and it's not like I get any practice talking to girls because there's none in the house and dad won't ever bring home a woman," he stated.

"Aww," Emilio felt someone ruffle his hair as Jesse and Gabriel snickered. "Don't worry, we'll protect you from the mean girls who beat you up," they told him.

Emilio's cheeks reddened. "I don't-" he started.

"Yeah," Kennedy appeared on the other side of him. "You don't have to be scared of us," she told him, a slight smirk on her face.

Emilio pushed Reagan's arm off of him. "No, no, I'm fine," he mumbled shyly. "I'm not scared. I don't need protecting." Emilio tried to walk off. He accidentally bumped into Isabella.

Isabella chuckled, patting his head. "Don't be scared of us," she told him. "You can be excited and outgoing with us the same way you are with the boys."

Emilio looked back at Gabriel. "I hate you," he grumbled, his arms crossed.

"Oh?" Gabriel smirked as he raised an eyebrow at him. "Not in Italian? That's new," he commented.

Emilio rolled his eyes. "That's because I wanted you to hear that," he told him.

Kennedy patted his head. "Don't be rude," she told him, a joking scold in her voice.

Emilio fell silent almost immediately.

Jesse and Gabriel laughed.

Emilio glared at the two boys. "I'm gonna go help-" he hesitated, tensing slightly.

Gabriel made a gesture for him to breathe out.

Emilio exhaled slowly. "Dad..." he finished. He turned and walked away.