Chapter 10

I woke up at 6:00am on the dot this morning. My excitement? Too hard to contain. I was meeting up with J at 3:00pm today in front od HeartLake cinema to watch a movie together. Was this his chance of making a move? Away from Isabella and next to me....? Should I label this a date? Or not?

AHHH too many questions!

After hearing my own words, that was when I realised I liked him. Well, not only. The time!! It was 6:00am when I had woken up, and it was a Saturday! Saturday!! Usually I'd wake up around 11:00am on weekends, at the earliest.

I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I was twisting and turning and pushing all my duvets away from the bed. So I gave up and went to stand in front of my wardrobe. It was going to take me ages to decide what to wear to my so called, by me, 'date'.

""""""""

WARNING TO ALL READING THIS:

It's going to take me ages to decide what to wear so you might want to come back later!

""""""""

Anyway, for those who decided to stay....

I slammed by wardrobe open and stared at my few, but pretty, clothes. Firstly, I decided to pick a shirt. I gave my self 3 options:

1.Short and tight crop top with a floreal pattern

2. White normal lenght shirt (not too tight) with blue short sleeves

3. Red short tight crop top with 'The Boss' written in black on it.

I picked number 2 and decided to match it with a blue high waist skirt. The next step was to pick a pair of shoes and tights. I went easy on the tights. Plain black. Whilst the shoes....

I gave myself 2 very similar options:

1.Black Nike Air Force

2.White Nike Air Force

I decided to go with the white ones.

"""""""

Sorry if that was pretty long and boring.

Wel.....I did warn you!

"""""""

I sat down on my bed and waited for the exciting time to come....