Chapter 1: Karasuno Village

Start from the beginning

"That is true...But still stay on guard just in case."

Sugawara nodded in understanding as he grabs his hand made spear that was leaning against the wooden wall.

Obviously we knights are the ones to protect this village. But we only have a problem, and that is equipments since our village is too poor to afford any armors and other equipments...

Our finances doesn't even reach 2 esusi coins!(Just a fictional currency) That's how poor we are!

Daichi silently cried...

The person who is in charge of our finances is Ittetsu Takeda...He has a lot of trouble because we just don't have enough money to buy important things....

Like books, and other stuff that we need for education because it costs around 50 esusi coins which is cheap for other villages..

We also couldn't afford to buy any food that is ONLY 6 ESUSI COINS! AND WE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD IT! We can only just buy seeds and plant our own crops...

Buying animals and raising them is too expensive for us that's why we only hunt in the forest near us! Though its dangerous, but we believe in our ability to hunt!

Some of our villagers went out to find jobs. But no one would hire them because we have poor education and we have no money as well to pay for the inn's...

Even though we have poor education.. We can atleast read! Some of our ancestors left us some books in our library, though it is not a lot.

It's just enough for us to know some things..

"Sigh....I'm gonna go visit the training area."

"Okay then, see you later!"

Daichi walks away and saw the familliar training area. The open area has some hand made dummies made off of straws. And some wooden swords at the side.

— Swing!

He saw a familliar blueberry swinging his sword with a serious expression on his face.

That person's name is Tobio Kageyama. He is one of the new members that joined their small knight group.

Kageyama is an orphan and he lives in an orphanage, but now he lives in the Knights Quarters.

He told Daichi he was determined to participate in the Knights Swordsmanship Competition that only happens once a year.

Its great, but.....

Daichi sweatdrops...

'We're just a small Knight group in a poor village...Is he even allowed to join?...'

Of course you can! As long as you want to be a knight! There is still a chance!

If you have talent then there is a chance you will probably get noticed by Knight Grand Commander Washijo-san,  Knight Commander Nekomata-san, Knight Commander Aaron Murphy and more amazing Knights that fought by the previous Emperors side!

But Daichi doubts that they'll even be able to pass the first rounds...

He sighs....

Though he still hopes that they get accepted by the application that their new Captain aka Keishin Ukai submitted.

"Kageyama, You should take a break. You've been doing that for 2 hours now, aren't you tired?" Daichi asks worriedly.

Kageyama just continues to swing.

"Knights from other villages and towns have more intense training than what I'm doing. This is nothing compared to them."

Daichi could only sigh.

He gotta give Kageyama a raised glass because he's training so hard compared to his seniors who is neglecting their training...

Daichi feels ashamed of himself...

He should start getting serious now...He must not let Kageyama, a junior get the head start.

"Then shall I spar with you? Its been awhile, But do not underestimate me even though I neglected my training." Daichi said with a grin as he grabs a wooden sword.

Kageyama raised his eyebrow then nodded. He wanna see his own strength while he spars with a senior.

Kageyama clenched his wooden sword as he went to position..

Daichi stretches his body and also went to the sparring area.

"Oh oh! Noya, Look! Daichi-san and the newbie are sparring!" Tanaka exclaimed in excitement!

"Ohoho?? Lets go and see! It's been awhile since we last saw Daichi's sword technique thing."

"Yeah yeah!...You two should come too!" Tanaka said as he looks towards Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, also a new recruit.

"Oh, okay!...Lets go and see Tsukki!"

"I don't want to. Just go by yourself, I am busy reading as you can see." Tsukishima raised his book to let them see.

"Your such a boring man Tsukki! Lets just go now Yamaguchi! Its gonna be so fun!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya then dragged Yamaguchi to the sparring area with excitement.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes then continues reading a book about the Imperial Kingdom.

The Imperial Kingdom, also known as The Aelius Empire. Is the most richest, and powerful Empire in the entire continent. Though there are still others, but the Aelius Empire is more superior.

They are also blessed by the Sun God whom they worship, protects them and gives them everlasting wealth and blessings.

People from around the continent would love to live there because the crime rates are only 2% unless you are brave enough. And it is also well protected. But the Imperial Kingdom is too strict, so nobody can just enter without any inspection.

The Emperor always gets assassination attempts so that is why anyone who tries to enter the Kingdom would go through strict inspections, it's only normal. And also because of that incident.

'Emperor huh....'
Tsukishima closed his book and squinted his eyes..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
——————————————————
To Be Continued!

I'm so bad at writing historical stuff (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

but I love that genre so thats why I made this :3......

Have a great day/evening everyone!~♡♡♡