Though he was her bade papa, but loved her like his own daughter, Maha.

"Are you fine? Tell me juju are you fine? Did you got hurt anywhere?..." he said cupping her princess cheeks.

She nodded.

"Why did hired a cab? Saad should have come to pick you?" He asked her looking in disbelief.

"I don't know bade papa, i tried to call Waqaur bhai, but he didn't answered and Saad bhai was not replying my text neither answering my calls..." she said with a teary voice.

Almas shahid Khan clenched his jaw, he knew why his son didn't want to be near her.

But this was too much now. What if something bad had happen to her?

He made her stand and asked driver to note the cab's no. And take her luggage in his car.

Hoping in the car with her bade papa, she felt safe. Infact safest!!

No doubt, when his bade papa is with her not even a fly can harm her.

Meanwhile they reached Khan Residence.

She was wrapped up in her bade papa's coat.

With hesitation she entered her own house.

Her mother was clearing around the lounge. Saw her entering with a frown face. Engulfed her into a tight hug.

"Meriii bachiii, meri jaan....ap aane wali h apne batay kyu nhi? Hum saad ko ya apke papa ko bhej dete lene ?! Kher ap bss ye bataye ap thik hena ....apka chehra kyu murjhaya hua h?" Her mother asked caressing her hair. Lovingly.

One by one everyone came in lounge except Waqaur and Saad who was in office now.

"Juju....appiiiii..haye meri pyari di appi kesi h aap?" Junaid hugged her making her flinch by his deep voice.

Zaroon smacked his head.

"Abe gadhe ye kya trika a appi se milne ka? Dekh aese milte h" Zaroon said hugging her tightly and pecked a quick kiss on her head.

Juwaria smiled at her mad brothers.

"Chaliye hate ab Zaroon bhai or junaid bhai...hume bhi milne de appi se..!" Said fiza pushing boys aside.

She too hugged Juwaria.

Juwaria smiled at her younger cousins.

Meanwhile Maha came with a cake.

"Ye sab baad me phle madam se cake to cut karaye... madam ne top kiya h!!" Maha said placing the cake in the middle of the table. While her phuphi caressed her hair affectionately.

Her tayi ammi whispered to her husband

Her tayi ammi whispered to her husband.,"bachi ne top kiya h aur ap yha statue bane kadhe h! Aaj toh muskura dijye GST Nhi lgta muskurane ka!"

Taya abbu holded her by her waist, to which she blushed and said, "what are you doing?  ...... what will your children think?"
Tayiammi said narrowing her eyes.

"Kya khenge ? Yhi khahenge ki pyar ho toh bade papa or badi ma jesa..." taya abbu said winking at his wife.

While Youngsters busy chattering to Juwaria, who was replying onlybin one or two words, hardly.

And on the other side Almas shahid Khan was planning to teach a good lesson to his own son, Waqaur Almas Khan for being this careless,  rude and immature towards her.

"Waqaur Almas Khan now you will face your father's exasperation! And no one will save you this time!" He said clenching his jaw.

~~~~~

Asslamualaikum/hii✌

How are you doing?

How was the update? 🙊

Vote comment and follow.

What do you think? Why Waqaur hates her? 🤨

Till than

Allah hafiz ❤