Chapter 18: Body Shots

Christian

"Since when are you guys coming?" Bella clipped, adjusting the heel of her sparkly gold stilettos.

"This was girls' night." Ariadne supported, raising a brow. "You guys are not invited."

"Why?" I asked. I didn't really want to go out, but since Bella and Aria were, Francis and Damon were suddenly very interested in the idea.

"Because it's our night of debauchery!"

"You have a toddler, papillon," Francis chuckled, his hand running over her sparkly pink dress with reverence. "Debauchery is not on your menu."

"And you are pregnant," Damon frowned at his wife, his concerned eyes running all over her. "Shouldn't you be staying home?"

"I don't think so, pretty boy," she said, tugging her purple dress over her stomach even more. "This may be one of my last nights before the baby comes. I will be celebrating it."

"As she should. And Damon, you cannot come," Robyn said, entering the room.

Good lord.

The air in the room was suddenly thinner.

Robyn's brown hair was down all the way, styled in big curls that fell softly around her face. There was some makeup on her face but I was unreasonably happy to see that she did not cover up her freckles. We always took the promises we both made to one another very seriously but for some reason, this particular one made me jump off the walls every time I got to see them dust her face. Blue eyes that were infinitely brighter against darkened eyelids, sharp cheekbones, and full pink lips were all truly show stopping.

As much as I could have stared at her face for what seemed like forever, the two-piece black sparkled asymmetrical dress that hung to her body for dear life essentially begged for my attention. My eyes dropped to the slit of tanned, bronze skin exposed just around her stomach and nearly rolled back into my head in lust.

"May I ask why not?" Damon narrowed his eyes. Damon didn't really like being told what to do. Plus, he was always understandably very protective of his little sister and didn't like the idea of her growing up. I could understand that. The day Ariadne told me about her first crush I almost fell to the floor in despair and threatened to kill him seven ways to Sunday. Needless to say, she did not confide in me anymore. Whoops?

"Because I will be dancing with guys who do not deserve to be assassinated because you don't like to accept that your little sister is a grown-up," she said flatly, making her way over to my chair barefoot with her stilettos in her hands.

This girl was tiny as hell but had smooth legs I wanted to wrap around my fucking face. Plus, her dress was short enough that I could properly dream of using her thighs as ear warmers.

The ways I wanted to make this girl scream, beg, and pant. I wanted to make her forget any name but mine as I had my head between her thighs and her hands in my hair. I wanted her to call my name, begging for release as I slowly pushed deep into her. So slowly she'd be pleading, calling my name as if I were God.

Robyn's eyes widened in amusement as Ariadne pressed her hand to the bottom of my chin and snapped my jaw shut. Fuck.

"You look beautiful," I swallowed, breathless and still gaping at Robyn. Should I have been paying attention to the fact that I was caught openly gawking at her? Probably, but nothing seemed to matter right then.

"Grazie mille, cuore mio," she chuckled, turning red and pressing a hand on my shoulder to balance as she pulled one shoe on.

Snapping my attention back to the utterly amused room, I cleared my throat and turned to Francis and Damon.