"Juno." Grizz brought her back to reality. She noticed herself doing that a lot lately, thinking until she wasn't fully present. "You weren't at the service."

"I don't do religion, remember."

"Juno-"

"I went home today."

"You did?"

"I made it to the sidewalk."

"That's good, I'm sure you'll be able to make it inside before you know it."

Juno shook her head. "Finch likes the house to be quiet. He's always telling me I don't let him read in peace." Grizz listened as she half smiled, tears slightly forming in her eyes before she blinked them away. "I can't disrupt him."

"Juno, do you need to lie down?"

"I think I need to be alone."

"I don't think that's what you need."

"Bye Grizz." She smiled before taking off. Grizz couldn't help but be worried for his friend.

He found Harry, noticed his high state.

"You here for Juno?" Harry asked.

Grizz nodded. "How is she?"

"Quiet. Like she's in her own little world."

"Yeah, I talked to her. She needs to talk to someone."

"She won't."

"Make her talk. I don't know why she trusts you but she does. She takes care of everyone but she never takes care of herself. She won't tell you anything unless you push her. So, please, if you really care about her, and you're not just bullshitting her-"

"I do care."

"Then be there for her."

Juno spent the days and nights laying by the pool wHarry's backyard. Harry noticed her, sunglasses on and her hair up. He sat next to her making her look over at him.

"You look relaxed."

"I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your sunglasses. I think I really like them though, so don't be surprised if you never get them back."

He chuckled before watching her. She was so calm despite the chaos going on in town. Everyone blamed him but she had no idea what was going on.

"Did you eat today?" He asked.

"Mm, I'll eat later."

"I haven't seen you eat in a couple days, Juno."

"Juno? What happened to Jessica or Jane?"

"I'm serious. You haven't left the house in days. Grizz and Becca have been asking about you, they're worried."

"They have nothing to worry about."

"It's chaos out there, people are running around with guns. They're paranoid and scared."

"So why should I go outside if it isn't safe? Why should I leave the safety of this house when I'm perfectly safe in here?"

"Because you're not fine. You're avoiding everyone and everything."

"I'm talking to you."

Harry sat on her chair. "Please, go outside."

"I will, later. Now, I want to sit in the sun and relax." She laid her head back letting her skin absorb the sun.

"There's a meeting at the church, I think you should go, it might be important."

"Yeah, sure." She agreed.

Harry stared at her for a second. He didn't know if he helped her or if he was just talking with no meaning.

Juno walked into the church. Her peers stared at her as she took a seat beside Harry, Campbell and who Juno assumed was Campbell's girlfriend. Becca turned around smiling at the girl. Juno slightly smiled back before turning her attention to Allie.

"Um... in the name of my sister, I'm taking over the responsibility of keeping us all safe. Um...
of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established. All the things that made this place work. Is there anyone who objects? Okay. New work lists will be posted this afternoon. Um, starting immediately, I'm going to be confiscating all guns. Every last one. We're gonna find who killed her."

Allie's eyes met Juno's. If it wasn't for her glassy eyes Allie could've guessed that nothing happened. Juno looked down avoiding her friend's stare.

Harry walked alongside Juno. She played with her fingers, cracking her knuckles.

"Isn't it a bit weird how we always meet at the church?" Juno asked.

Harry looked up from the ground surprised she talked. It's been a while since he's heard her unexpected conversations, it's what he especially missed about her. "I guess, it's one of the bigger buildings though."

"Well, yeah, but we have a school and a football field twice the size of the church."

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Finch would've said something like it's a symbol of hope." Juno smiled, Harry listened. "A sign that says maybe if I believe, you'll help. But we've been here for months now and I don't see that hope anymore."

"Finch would've wanted you to." He tried to comfort.

Juno smiled, her eyes full with tears. "If you knew Finch you'd know that isn't true."

Hey besties I know I was gone for a while but I'm back now!!