16

Aaliyah

"Wassup ma?" Nas greeted me with a tight warm hug. "Hey." I mumbled into his chest.

After my talk with the girls and the conversation I had with Vante I told Nas that we needed to talk.

"You okay?" He asked pulling back from the hug but still holding onto my hips.

"Yeah." I said grabbing his hand and leading him into the living room.

Once we got settled on the couch I let out a sigh.

I really didn't wanna have this conversation but I knew it had to be had.

"Talk to me.. what's going on?"

"You know how much I love and care about you right?" I asked kinda rhetorically.

"Of course."

"And I don't ever wanna hurt you in anyway but I have to be honest with you and tell you that Devante and I have decided to get serious."

"Okay." He said simply. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Why you crying ma?"

He asked pulling me closing to him and wiping my tears away gently.

"You been heartbroken so many times and I just feel like I'm hurting like them other girls did." I sniffled.

"You ain't hurting me baby." He spoke moving my hair outta my face.

"I want you to be happy regardless of if you wit me or not and you know that."

I let out a deep sigh.

"Stop crying cause you know I'm still yo friend and I'm still here for you."

"Thank you for being so understanding." I responded barely looking him in his eyes.

"Always."

"Now can you stop being a damn crybaby." He said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Never." I responded wiping my face.

"But foreal though don't trip cause our friendship still gon be the same just minus the flirting and shit."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I chuckled.

The rest of the time we just watched movies and eventually we ended up linking up with everybody else. I'm just glad Nas was so understanding.

Even though it killed me to have to tell him about choosing Devante over him it was nice to hear him say that regardless he would still pretty much treat me the same.

I was also hoping that I made the right decision by choosing to get serious with Devante.

Excuse any mistakes. Y'all the Nas stan in me is crying on the inside but the Devante stan in me is happy on the outside😭.

But Liyah got Devante out here turning in his playa card and tryna settle down as she should😌 !