it happened so fast ion had time to react but i looked around & the bitch was gone.. what a fucking set up.

"BRO WTF" i yelled as they tied me up to a chair & i seen dior infront of me.

"stfu" she said punching me.

ouu i was ready to beat her ass but i couldn't move😭.

"tf did i do?" i asked.

"you boutta be in here & imma go get my nigga back" she said.

"i warned yo ass multiple times but you continue playing wimme like i wasnt gonna get yo big ass" she said.

"let me go bru" i said shaking.

"stop moving because if that chair fall nobody picking it up" she said.

"gimme yo shit" she said & grabbed everything i had on me my phone n all.

i was lowkey scared because ion had my location on so i was gonna be reported as missing & no one was gone really be able to get to me.

i just prayed to God to help me get out of here.

as she continued talking to me i was just thinking like am i gonna die? what jayda nem gone do when ion talk to em all day & dont come home?

i tried to look around for a way to get out but nothing was really adding up.

a couple hours passed & i had ended up falling asleep.

———

Daquan Flecther

Daquan Flecther

3pm
———
it was boutta be 4 & i know nails dont take that damn long so i i was calling her from around 2 n texting her & she just wasn't answering.

tbh i started to get worried because why she not answering? df wrong?

"india been answering yall?" dj asked.

"nah i hope she okay" kd said.

"its that nail tech" dj said.

"i told her ass" i said.

"what happened to indie?" jayda asked walking in.

"she not answering nobody & it looks like her phone turned off" jamarie said.

"the nail tech?" she asked & dj told her about they messages n shit.

"im boutta cry because if she got my bitch imma go fucking crazy" she said.