🍓 𝒯𝓈𝓊𝓀𝒶𝓈𝒶 𝓏 𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 ℛ𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 🍓

𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒 𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚٫ 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘. (ಠ_ಠ)

It was a normal day like no other, you had school, you got grades that were just fine, and you went to the broadcasting room like always. But this time it was a little bit different.

"Hey Y/N! Today we don't have work today! We're gonna have a tea party since tomorrow is the weekend!" Tsukasa said coming up to me.

"Wait, really? We usually never get breaks or anything like that? Are you sure? Did Sakura say so?" You said confused but relieved, "Y/N, I know we don't usually get breaks, but it wouldn't hurt just this time would it?" Natsuhiko asked grinning.

"I guess, hey, where is Sakura? I thought she'd be here by now" you asked looking at Tsukasa.

"She went to get biscuits and her tea ready, she'll be back soon" Tsukasa replied smiling while staring deep into your eyes admiring you. You quickly noticed what he was doing and became nervous, "Tsukasa, is something wrong? Why were you staring at me all of the sudden?" You asked nervously. "Oh! I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to scare you!" He said with a close eyed smile.

"Alright you love birds, your making me jealous" Natsuhiko said grabbing our arms making us sit down on the couch. You blushed when he said that, you never thought of yourself and Tsukasa as a couple, especially even though you two were considered as "good friends".

"I think Sakura is taking longer than usual, I'm gonna go check on her" he said walking away from us leaving, "So umm, Tsukasa, When you were alive, were you into girls?" You asked out of nowhere. "Not really, why do you ask Y/N?" He said smirking, "no reason at all, just wondering, Ya know?" You replied nervously looking at him.

"Do you like me Y/N?" He asked looking at you (like this:).

"U-um as a f-friend?" You stuttered.

"More than that?" He replied looking deep into your eyes.

"I-I-"

"I'm back, sorry for making you wait Y/N, What were you two doing?" Sakura came into the room, "oh um, nothing, why do you ask senpai?" You said relived. " You two seem to be acting weird lately, I thought it would be better to ask" she replied while pouring tea into my cup, "I asked Y/N if she likes me, and I really think she does!! Right Y/N?" Tsukasa said facing towards you.

"Y-yeah! You don't n-need to ask, your m-my friend!" You said blushing even harder than before.

Tsukasa frowned, but he brushed it off and continued to enjoy the party. The three of you talked and ate biscuits until they turned fat, this continued until it was the end of the school. "Oh, it's getting late already, Thanks for having me here guys! Thank you m'lady" he said while walking towards Sakura to kiss her hand, " Goodbye, but don't touch me" she said before slapping his hand away. " Right, I'm sorry!" He said while turning back and grabbing his things and leaving.

"Well, I guess I should get going to Y/N, Tsukasa, my parents don't like it when I'm late, so see you tomorrow" she waved to us before gathering her things and then she left.

"Hey, Y/N, Can you stay with me for a little while? Just this once? Ya know it sometimes gets a little boring just staying here alone, if you stay here for a bit, I'll feel much better" he said while his eyes were turning black.

"Uh sure! Just a few minutes!" You replied a little scared and confused at the same time, "So, What do you want to do?" You asked looking at the other side of the room nervous. "Hmm, Can I carry you to somewhere?" He asked hugging your waist, you blushed when he said that, you wanted to, but you didn't know what he was planning. "Oh w-well sure, j-just a little w-while" You replied hugging him back awkwardly. "You don't have to worry, it'll be fun~" he said while carrying you and floating to the rooftop, "were you planning this by any chance?" You asked.

"Yeah, this is a little surprised I wanted to show you!" He said grinning.

It didn't take long to get to the rooftop, you both arrived and were in awe at the sky, it had so many stars and it shined brightly than ever. "Tsukasa is this the surprise you wanted to show me?" You asked while still staring at the sky, "yes, and also this!" He said before he kissed you on the lips. You were surprised and happy at the same time, you had your first kiss! "Y/N, do you actually not love me? Not more as a friend?" He said with a sad face looking at you.

"Of course I do!" You said before kissing him back, he squeaked and then kissed you back.

Pretty good for a fluff story am I right? Also The request page will come out soon, yes I know it doesn't make sense to have the request page in the middle of the scenarios and one shots. Thanks for reading bye!