heat wave(5)

"Alucard, a fucking tall and blonde isn't much of a description, " Imani puffs with displeasure. Does this Paladin Anderson wear glasses?"

"And bayonets for days..." The Undead King laughs merrily.

That in itself is creepy for a vampire to seem so happy about facing the church. Captain Imani can't imagine how this was going to be any fun at all. Is Father Anderson like possessed or evil by nature?

If so, why is he still called a priest?

Paladin is a rather lofty title too.

Alucard begins to form a black, inky portal just down the hall they are walking through. His boots sound thunderous in the empty hall with the oak flooring as the only thing to dampen the sound. The Shadow King is making lots of noise because it is quite ironic he isn't being supernaturally silent. Perhaps it was a test to see if the repetitive sound might unsettle Imani. Alucard needs to test and approve her for Sir Hellsing.

~•♤ Trial by gun fire and then some...

"Such a loud ass for a vampire," she mutters. "I thought they were supposed to be so sneaky..."

"Oh my Imani but I am when I want to..." he chuckles at her attitude.

~•♤ She has no fear of him at all.

This is refreshing to his old soul of so many years upon the earth. He is well past the submission stage of potential human lovers. Well it's another thing to ask to play submission in his bed. The Undead King is a lover of many styles of bedroom play.

~•♡ Perversion in his time is understood to be bdsm now...

Captain Imani steps out of the portalling circle and is completely unphased by the whole traveling experience. It is sitting on a military airplane with turbiance. Alucard is just becoming more enamored with Imani.

He notes her ability to suddenly adjust to new situations. The King of Vampire's closes the portal then takes a sniff to the air. This scent he knows so well and is very near. A fanged smile appears on his pale face. His ebony hair is blowing in some kind of breeze though Imani can't detect a breeze currently. The wind is an important factor for her style of long distance shooting.

~•♤ Maybe it is Church hypocrisy that is what Alucard smells...

Captain Imani's mind is going to work the moment she steps forth. Her sepia (synonym for brown) eyes scan the buildings for the perfect sniper's position. She spies a workable spot then lets a small bird chirping sound out to Alucard while pointing her finger to the location she has decided on. The exceedingly tall Vampire nods his head.

He grins like a mad dog about to bite.

So now it becomes a game of stealth to her location. It has suddenly become rather quiet for this section of London. Imani shrugs her shoulders and figures it is Alucard testing her now. The Captain moves silently through the dark alley to reach an access point.

Her right hand unzips an arm pocket then fishes out a lock picking set. Holding the bag in her teeth, Captain Imani begins the delicate task of picking a rather old lock for this day and age. It is but mere seconds for this skilled professional.

~•♤Is she breaking the law?

Yes but it is a necessary need to succeed at this job. Most never knew Captain Imani was in the buildings as the only thing she took was the silence she needed.

Masked in all black, even Alucard has to work on spotting Imani but he would never reveal that little secret of his. His ears did hear the faint scraping of the sniper rifle being set up. The Undead King is quite pleased at how quick and efficient she is at her job.