sole survivor (1)

Artist: currently unknown

♡Dedicated to♡: Hunnie 880 on Tumblr

Side Notes:
~•1.♤All first names but biblical like.

~2.♤•Ace of Spades is the military death card.

~•3.♤the American Army/Ranger school graduate.

~•4.♤have decided to make this head cannon military based for my first Black woman x Alucard. I am trying to be as realistic as possible with military terms and such.

~•5.♤there are footnotes on several things written of in this story.

¤
•~♤~•~♤~•~♤~•~♤~•~♤~•~♤~•♤•~•
¤

"Imani!(Swahili for Faith)" her teammate Joshua ( name meaning: God is deliverance.) calls out her name.

"Joshua! Shut up and do your job!" the Staff Sergeant 'barks' at the Corporal. "Imani is one of the best Rangers ever to graduate from the Army."

"Female graduates..." mumbles Joshua.

The Staff Sergeant marches up to the corporal,then whispers sternly, "Imani finished second by male standards of completion. You barely got through boot camp so watch that mouth of yours. She earned the rank of Lieutenant, Corporal..."

It had been a tough road to stay on for a Black woman, like Imani. She worked hard to gain a scholarship for college. Imani is finishing her Bachelor's degree as her dream is to become a major in the Rangers military regiment. Her great grandfather served in the Army during World War II in an all black squad. His Purple Heart medal was just given to your mom, pothemusly off course.

~•♤Imani wants to continue the tradition of being in the Army.

~•♤She will also be the first in her family to gain a four year degree.

The young and beautiful Lieutenant, named Imani, is hunkered down behind a cement stairway. Her hair done in dreadlocks, neatly covered by her tan colored Ranger beret. The Lieutenant's sharp henna colored eyes, notices everything and nothing.

~•♤It's nothing that has her suspicious...

The Staff Sergeant's voice quietly comes across her communication earpiece. Imani feels using her voice would reveal her position so she just listens.

"Can I get a report, if you see any of the opposing squad?"

Lt. Imani makes a series of three clicking sounds with her teeth and tongue then goes silent. There are three radio microphone clicks then silence again. The Staff Sergeant stays quiet and waits for Intel when the lieutenant can.

Finally Imani sees something that gives her a small shiver but nothing that affects her task at hand. There are dark drag marks and they appear to be blood stains. Live rounds are not being used for this training so that is not the cause of such blood loss.