Some teasings...👅

Author's POV

Morning 10:30 am

Avneet wakes up and sees her blouse buttons opened and the hickey !

As soon as she saw them , her eyes widen !! Like her eyes were gonna pop out of sockets !

She turned her eyes and saw her cuddling with Sid and also she was having head ache , which was cause of alcohol , but she took it in a wrong way ! She screamed and got up from bed , covering herself with blanket !

Listening to her screams Sid woke up and got same shock seeing the scene !

He gulped and looked at avneet and said....

Sid - A...a...avneet ! I...i... It's nothing...l...like...y... you....are thinking !

Avu - Sid ! I didn't expect this from !

Sid - No no !! Avneet ! I....I didn't do anything !

Suddenly they both started remembering what happened last !

After remembering everything !

They both sat on bed next to eachother and were very embarrassed that they couldn't even match their eyes to eachother !

Suddenly Sid spoke...

Sid - I....I am s...sorry avneet ! I...I... didn't do it intentionally !

Avu kept hand on his hand which made him shocked , but he composed himself !

Avu - It's ok Sid , even I am sorry !

Sid kept his hand on her hand which was already kept on his right hand , and said...

Sid - No need to be sorry avneet ! We should not be guilty about what we didn't do intentionally !

Avu - Yeah ! You're right ! And also , thank God we didn't crossed our limits !

Sid - Yeah !

Their hands were still on each other and they were looking into each others eyes when suddenly Jaan and reem came there and saw the scene and took in another way !

Like :-
Avneet's blouse buttons were half open and she was having a hickey between her neck and collar bone area !

And Sid's kurta's button were also half opened , hairs messed and lipstick marks on this face and lips !

And they were holding eachother's hand !

Reem and Jaan were shocked , but also were happy ! They both shouted at the same time...

Jaan/Reem - OH MY FREAKING GODDDDDDDDD !!!!!

Sid and avu left each other and settled theirselves !

Sid - Uh..umm..ab...am...listen I... it's nothing like you both are thinking...

Jaan - Yeah yeah ! We can see that !

She said with a wide smirk !!

Avu - Uh...umm..j..jaan... he's r... right ! We were just drunk yesterday night -

Before she could complete , Reem started speaking....

Reem - and you both had IT ! Right !?

She too said with a smirk !

Avu - Nooo !!! Just listen to me , we....we passed before we could do anything ! We had nothing ok !!

Jaan - Oh really !? As if we are gonna believe you !!! Anyways , we came here to call , but I think you are busy in SOMETHING !! Right Reem ?