Proper meet ♥️ !

Still Sid's POV
I was going to the washroom to my face when suddenly I heard a knock on the door ! I went and opened it and saw faisu and jai standing there with a smirk !

Faisu - Hello Mr.Nigam !

He said with a smirk ! Goshhh ! Now I have to bear these idiots....

Sid - Hello Mr.Sheikh , please come inside !

I said sarcastically , they entered my room , still smirking ! They went and sat on the bed and said.....

Jai - So Mr.Nigam , are you in love with the girl you collided in the morning !?

He asked smirking.....

Sid - Uh..umm...ab...aba....ba.....

Ughhh ! Why the hell am I stammering !???!!

Faisu - Woaaaahhhhhhhhh !!!! THE MAFIA KING is stammering !?

He said being shocked.....

Sid - Shut up..I..I..umm.....

Jai - Ab ba ba and uh umm are not the answer of our question Mr.Nigam !

He said smirking....

Sid - Uh..umm...I...I don't know if I like her or not it can be crush also....

Jai - I don't think so Mr.Nigam !

Sid - Ughhh ! Please shut up ! Let's not talk about it ! You just say why did you both came here !?

Faisu - Uh....we came here because we wanted to tease you !

Sid - If that's the reason , then get out !

I said and dragged them till door and throwed them outside !

Then I came in and gone to washed my face and slept a little !

Avneet's POV
After I bumped into him I just said sorry but he was lost in something that he didn't even replied me ! Well , I don't care ! Right now , I am guiding the workers how to decorate the field as they I mean Rohan sir want want their haldi , mehendi and Sangeet ceremony outdoor only ! Well , right now I am guiding the workers for haldi ceremony !

Time skips to evening ( 5:45 pm )

Still avneet's POV
Hufffff ! The decoration is almost done and tommorrow is haldi ceremony ! Right now I am going to my room as I completed guiding the workers now reem said me to take a shower and she'll guide them till they complete decorating , which was almost done !

I entered my room then washroom and took a shower !

Then I came out in this 👇🏻

( Sorry for a little blured pic )Then went to Jaan's room , and saw reem was also there ( note - the door was open ) ! I went to them and sat on the bed beside Jaan !

Then went to Jaan's room , and saw reem was also there ( note - the door was open ) ! I went to them and sat on the bed beside Jaan !