That's Kol!!!

*I forgot to tell you I do not own the videos I just found the videos on YouTube so all the credit goes to its creators*

"Okay so here is what Kol looks like" the mikaelsons were curious on what there brother/son looked like now

As soon as everyone saw the photo mouths dropped klaus was extremely proud about how hot his little brother had gotten and couldn't wait to learn more about his little brother, Elijah was thinking the exact same thing as klaus was while Rebekah wa...

As soon as everyone saw the photo mouths dropped klaus was extremely proud about how hot his little brother had gotten and couldn't wait to learn more about his little brother, Elijah was thinking the exact same thing as klaus was while Rebekah was wondering how her brother was able to get that hot, the vampire dairies characters weren't that happy that they had to react to this stupid blood sucker "oh one more thing Kol is now what you call a shadowhunter which means his half angel half human and shadowhunters protect humans from downworders which is people who have demon blood in them so like a differ species of werewolves and vampires along with warlocks and demons aswell" everyone was shocked about that but that just made the mikaelsons more curious. "What video would you guys like to watch first you can pick edits if you want there just smaller videos sort of" "can we watch maybe an edit of Kol first please we are still processing this" "sure that's fine Elijah."

*they didn't see Alec and Magnus kissing*

"Damn his hot" "Jeremy!" "What it's true he is hot" the mikaelsons were very proud of their brother see that he looked healthy in that edit "do you guys want another edit of him" "yes we would like that" "okay I'll give you 2 more edits then we can watch some proper vids"

"He looks happy I'm glad his happy" klaus surprised everyone but mikaelson kids when they heard him say that they didn't think klaus mikaelson would be happy for anyone. "Okay people last edit"

*they didn't see the kiss*
"Wow his really good at fighting" the mikaelsons were proud when they saw how good their brother/son at fighting with his fists and with a bow and arrow "alright guys that was the last edit next is the videos" the mikaelsons were curious about what else they will get to learn about Kol while the scooby doo gang were trying to keep their hatred  towards Kol a secret  even thought they are completely failing at it. Now everyone was just waiting for the video to play.