♣Kokushibou Oogys ur Poogy😟♦

(art made by kokushibousdeadwife/milk AKA ME BITCH FUCK YOU anyways wifey gonna be writing from now on)

Hello it is ur parent
Toast
I've been requested by the author to make some Kokushibou smut or lemon
Idk what wattpad calls it now

My style of writing this kinda stuff is from tumblr so sorry if u guys don't like it 😭
Also i probably won't write Kokushibou right because he's really hard for me to read and idk why

This shit don't gotta anything with the story line it's just here to feed yall gremlins 🌚

(actually its like half canon to where it both fits and not fits in the actual story)

Warnings: Size Kink, Inferiority shit, slight overstimulation and praise, bit of dacryphilia

<=============================>

Another moan was drawn out of you by the man on top of you. His head stuffed in the crook of your neck. Letting out hot groans into your neck. His grip on your hips so hard it could almost leave bruises.

The sound of skin slapping against eachother filled the air as well.
How did you get into this perdictiment?

You were out with tanjiro way longer than you had originally told Kokushibou. You didn't realize it after a while. So you apologized to tanjiro and his family and headed back to where Kokushibou's house is.
Half way along your trip back to his house surprisingly, you see him down the path. His walking gets progressively faster as he nears closer to you. Once he's right in front of you. He grabs onto your arm and before you know it. You're at the entrance of his house. His arm still holding on to you, he leads you into the house. Kokushibou finally stops and let's go of your arm. He turns to you, "You..said you'd be back soon. How far did you go into town...to be gone for so long?"

"Im sorry-  I lost track of time while I was out."

"Who were you with?"

You wondered why he was so curious. I mean he should know you won't plan to run off. Nor leave him, you didn't have really anywhere else to go.

"Why does it matter? I am back in one piece am I not?"
He steps a bit closer to you. You yourself start to feel a bit nervous.

"Next time, I'll accompany you."

You weren't a child. You were old enough to take care of yourself. You were starting to get a bit annoyed, your movements getting more aggressive.

You were moving your arms around a lot than before while you spoke, "I'm not a child! I'm able to take care of myself, why are you being like this?"
Now your pinned against a wall. Kokushibou's face is incredibly close to yours. "You have to admit.. you are weak. You couldn't defend against a demon if one attacked you."

"I-"
You knew he was right, you were weak.

"I'm offering to join you, because you need protection. And while we we're already "here"...allow me to show you how much I'm willing to offer you."

From there things escalated, and that's how you are where you are now.

Kokushibou's head in between your thighs. His hands holding your thighs apart as he eats out your pussy. Your hand tangled in his hair. Pulling everytime his tounge ran over your sensitive clit. His claws digging into you whenever you squeezed his head with your thighs.

The occasional groans that he let out sending vibrations into your cunt. It was getting harder to keep yourself together. You felt the knot in your lower stomach becoming more tighter.

Kokushibou could tell you were getting close. He let's go of one of your thighs to start rubbing your clit. You let out a gasp, his tounge become more aggressive as it slipped in and out of your hole.

The knot in your stomach got so tight, it finally released. He licks up your jucies. Your thighs are shaking, he sits himself up. His chin messy from your orgasm. You both are panting, trying to catch your breath. Kokushibou starts to take off his clothing. You stare anxiously when he gets to his pants. Slowly, his cock springs up from its tight confinement.

Surely you thought, that wouldn't be able to fit inside you..

"Kokushibou..I don't know if you'll be able to fit inside-"

"We'll make it work."

He's now hovering over you, his cock rubbing over your hole. Covering himself in your jucies. He aligns himself with your entrance. Slowly he starts to push himself into you. You hiss from the stretch, it was painful to accommodate for his large length. Your nails dig into his skin. He know it hurts, so he gives you light kisses around your face on your neck to distract you. His hands squeezing your hips as he finally bottoms out. He stays that way for a while to let you get use to his length. His mouth is now on your neck leaving marks. His thumb rubbing your clit as well. You try to hold back your whimpers by covering your mouth with your hand. Kokushibou immediately notices this. He grabs onto both of your wrists and pins them on both sides of your head.

"I will hear every noise you make tonight."

He starts with a shallow thrust into you. You let out a loud surprised gasp, it didn't feel as painful as when he first came in. His thrusts start out as slow. Every thrust you can feel more pleasure, as well as every vein on his cock. His thrusts were enough to knock all the air out of your lungs. It didn't help that now he was starting to pick up the speed. Your moans becoming louder as he went faster into you. Occasionally he'll groan into your neck.

The sound of skin slapping against eachother filled the air. The sound becoming louder as Kokushibou became faster. Your legs tightening up around his waist. Only to be pulled apart by his hands. Kokushibou's hand now reaches down to your clit. His thumb once against rubbing it as you cry out from pleasure. He starts to kiss away your tears.

"It'll be okay, my love."

You feel the same not from earlier come back, but this time it's stronger. He feels you tightening around him more often now. He can tell you're nearing your second orgasm. His thrusts now faster and deeper. Now his hands are on your hip to keep his pace steady. Kokushibou himself could feel him nearing his own orgasm.  But he wasn't about to come before you. His thumb goes back to toying with your clit. And before you can let out a cry he kisses you.
The knot inside you becoming insanely more apparent. Him kissing you drowned out your moans as well.

Finally the knot once again, released. You were crying out from the pleasure and overstimulation. Your thighs now aggressively shaking again around Kokushibou. He though, hasn't reached his released yet. But it didn't take him long to reach it though. After a few more thrusts he came inside you. Painting your walls white.
You both a panting mess once more.

"Now...(Y/n)..do you see what I'm willing to offer you?"

GAGAHAYSXF
Listen
The more I hear author talk about koku I start to like him more aGKGZFX
Help me

Anyways hope u lil gremlin children of mine enjoyed. It may be bad cuz I kept getting distracted throughout my writing 💀
And it
Wasn't proof read sO