⁑ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15⁑

this fanfic is literally written from sleep deprivation

<=============================>

"Good job (Y/N)" I feel a hand being softly placed on my shoulder. Looking over, I see Yoriichi smiling at me.

Yoriichi leans against me a little, "I've been wanting to ask for awhile, seeing your progress and relationships. Would it be okay if I keep myself visible to you? I think it would be okay as long as you can act natural." I stare at Yoriichi for a few seconds before realizing, 'this motherfucker has been following me around invisible thinking I can't behave correctly in his presence,
well he's right'

"Yeah I can totally be natural, no problem at all." I sound very convincing. His smile gets slightly brighter at my response.
"Oh right I should tell Urokodaki that I'm done." Yoriichi takes his hand off my shoulder, only to slide his hand down to lightly grip my sleeve (or wrist if you have short sleeve idk i didnt design ur outfit)

I walk down the hill towards Urokodakis house with Yoriichi trailing behind me.
Reaching his house and opening the door, I walk in to see Urokodaki a long with Kokushibou, Once I close the door Kokushibou immediately gets up and grabs my other sleeve/wrist, convenient how he didn't grab the one Yoriichi was holding. "Urokodaki, I cut the boulder in half." Urokodaki stays silent for a few minutes, "Your previous teacher taught you well, go watch and assist Tanjiro if you would like." He walks out the door to check my boulder.

Kokushibou tries to tug on my sleeve to bring me further into the house,"Sorry Kokushibou but I want to check on Tanjiro."
Kokushibou huffs quietly in annoyance before hesitantly letting me go. "Come back.. quickly."
"I will," I walk out the door and begin back up the hill to see Tanjiro, and hopefully Sabito and Makomo.

Seeing Tanjiro still struggling to cut the boulder I watch silently behind him.
After thirty minutes of still trying to cut the boulder, he turns around and sees me, "Ah! (Y/N)! What are you doing here? did you cut your boulder already?"
'Thought he smelled me when I first came here-'
"Yeah I finished about an hour or two ago."
He looks at me then at the boulder then back at me, surprised,"How did you do it?"
He asks, amazed. "Uh.. train?"
'sorry it's Sabitos job to get you there'

Tanjiro pauses and begins to think, before rushing down to.. I don't know.
Once Tanjiro left I begin my way down the hill too, to the house since Kokushibou is being a whore. You're not my mother, purple spider wannabe thing.

6 Month Time Skip or somethin because fuck Tanjiros training

After 6 Months, Tanjiro runs at the boulder slashing at it with all his might, before giving his final hit. He stills before slamming his forehead against the boulder, "Don't give up, Tanjiro! You can do it!" I shout behind, trying to encourage him.
Tanjiro slams his forehead down again yelling in frustration, "Shut up!" A voice yells from atop of the rock.
Tanjiro jumps back slightly, both of us looking up. 'haha Tanjiro got yelled at by a dead pink fox boy'

On top of the boulder sits a salmon haired boy with a fox mask, holding a wooden sword. "A man shouldn't whine, it's unseemly. No matter what hardships you meet, bear it in silence." The boy, Sabito, stands up, "Like a real man, if you even call yourself a man!" He says jumping down, slashing downward at Tanjiro.
Tanjiro blocks but Sabito retaliates with a kick to the left side of Tanjiros face, knocking Tanjiro to the right.

Yoriichi hugs me from behind as we both watch them fight. "Go Tanjiro! beat that pretty boys ass!"
Okay but Sabito has a nice voice.

Tanjiro sits awkwardly on his knees, Sabito stands across from him, "Too slow, too weak, too immature. This isn't what you'd call a man."

"What are you doing!?" Tanjiro yells, confused, still on his knees.
"Do tell me, what do you think you're doing?" Sabito asks back.
"What do you mean? I'm training." ayo Tanjiro lookin kinda cute rn.

"How long does it take you to get your ass off the ground and take a proper stance?"

Tanjiro immediately stands up and gets in a stance.
"Now. Come at me." Sabito waves him with a come forward hand motion.

"But you have a wooden sword, and I have a real one" Tanjiro tells him, slightly concerned.

Sabitos hand goes limp at his side, he begins to laugh like a fucking freak but his voice is hot so it's okay. "Would you look at that! Why, thank you for worrying about me. So you think you can actually graze me?" Immediately after saying that, Sabito rushes at Tanjiro with another downward slash of his sword, which Tanjiro blocks again.
Tanjiro struggles to hold him off while Sabito continues speaking, "You have absolutely nothing to be concerned about! I'm stronger than you! I've cut through that boulder, after all!"
Sabito flings himself up, jumping behind Tanjiro onto a tree, which he uses to bounce off of and make another slash at Tanjiro. Tanjiro turns around right in time to block, knocking back Sabito a bit.
Sabito begins to jump around Tanjiro in a very fast manner before finally coming beside him and hitting him with a hard blow.

A loud thud is heard as Tanjiro falls to the floor, "You've learned nothing. You haven't mastered a single thing!" Tanjiro struggles to get up before falling down on his stomach once more, "Not even the breathing technique Master Urokodaki taught you... Total Concentration Breathing."

Tanjiro finally pushes himself up to a sitting position, facing Sabito. "All you did was memorize it. You learned it as knowledge." Sabito points his wooden sword directly down at Tanjiro, "Your body has yet to understand it."
Tanjiro fully stands up, "What the hell have you been doing for the past year and a half?"

Tanjiro quickly lifts his sword in another blocking attempt when Sabito suddenly swings at him again, "Carve it into your flesh!"

Tanjiro and Sabito make rapid blocking/attacking movements, "More! More! Even more! Make sure you'll never forget the secrets Master Urokodaki taught you!"
Tanjiro flies back, "Pound it into the marrow of your bones!"

"You can pound me too," I murmur under my breath, Yoriichi looks down at me. I'm going to ignore him now.

Sabito and Tanjiros sword meet once more, "I'm trying! I've been trying my best every single day! But I'm not making any headway! I just can't advance!" Tanjiros voice begins to crack.
Sabito begins to yell at him once more, "Advance! If you're a man! If you call yourself a man!" Their strikes get even harder.
Tanjiro slides back but quickly gains his composure, "The only choice you have is to advance! Come at me! Show me what you're truly capable of!"

Tanjiro puts what strength he has left into a final slash, Sabitos dodges and retaliates with a strike up, hitting Tanjiros chin.

Tanjiro falls to the ground, most likely passed out.

Sabito stands over him as a girl with black hair and a fox mask to the side of her face walks up, "I'm leaving the rest to you."
She nods her head.

________________________________
                     ♣𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

♥Kokushibou waits by the door every time (Y/N) leaves the house during the day.

♥(Y/N) only watched Tanjiro try to break the boulder during the 6 months waiting for Sabito and Makomo.

♥Kokushibou and Yoriichi cling to (Y/N) everywhere now whenever they have the chance.

♥One time Kokushibou grabbed the same wrist/sleeve as Yoriichi and it was weird to watch since Yoriichi didn't have time to move.

♥Tanjiro was really embarrassed whenever (Y/N) watched him try to beat up a boulder, even more so when Sabito beat his ass.

<=============================>

I HAVE SCHOOL I GOTTA GO LMAO