Kidnapping the idiots

The mikaelsons were grieving over there dead brother while the scooby doo gang were celebrating the fact that they were able to get rid of one of the mikaelsons when suddenly there was a blinding light and both groups were in a cinema room "hello please don't kill me!!" "We won't kill you if you tell us why we are here and who are you" "please we will not let you kill an innocent girl" "shut up Elena I wasn't talking to you anyway you are here to react to Kol and before you say anything let me explain please" as I wait a little to make sure they would let me explain "so you see you guys did kill him Elena and Jeremy but you see Kol was mother nature's favourite so after Kol had died she decided to give Kol another chance at life so Mother Nature sent Kol back to the year 1989 and reincarnated him he does have all his memories and he does miss you but he is trying to take mother nature's advice and is trying to start a new life and I brought you all here to react to him." "S-so what your saying is that my little brother is alive" klaus said with tears in his eyes and a little smile happy to hear that his baby brother was still alive, seeing the light and happiness in Klaus's eyes made me happy that I was able to make him happy again "you've got to be kidding me you mean we have to kill him all over again" Elena said as Caroline, Bonnie, Damon, Stefan and Jeremy agreed with her "you will not be touching Kol ever do you hear me" the mikaelsons were so greatful to have me back up their little brother or they would have killed them right here and now. "Shit I forgot Mikael, Esther and Freya and I am so sorry for bringing them here Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and Finn but they are your family and deserve to know what happened to Kol" "it's fine your showing Kol and that's enough to make us forgive you" I smiled sadly at them as soon as I made sure there was room there was a bright flash of light and suddenly Esther, Mikael and Freya were in the room "hi I'm the one who brought you here I'm just going to explain what is happening"

~after explaining everything because I don't won't to write it all over again~

"Okay now that you all know what is going on we can get started so I'm going to show what Kol looks like right now then I'll show a bunch of videos of him and then if there is something specific you would like to see we can do that." Everyone said okay and then we got started