Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!

Ranzo: Take the center, Ragnaruk!

Basara: Don't let it get through, Bahamut!

(Bahamut and Ragnaruk start clashing wildly as Valkyrie and Yamato speed around the stadium at High Speeds)

Hanami: And Bahamut's keeping Ragnaruk in check as Yamato goes in for the First Attack on Valkyrie!

Yuuki: *Sighs* Go for a Vagabond Shoot.

Valt: Rush Shoot!

(Both Valkyrie and Yamato hit each other with a Powerful Flurry of attacks as Yamato slams into Valkyrie sending it flying into the wall and Bahamut and Ragnaruk continuously ram into each other)

Hanami: Valkyrie's been blown back as Bahamut and Ragnaruk are fighting each other for the center and they are not done anytime soon!

Ranzo: Sorry, Amigo. I need the center!

Basara: Go for it, Bahamut. Roaring Guard!!

(Bahamut speeds up and starts clashing wildly with Ragnaruk as Ragnaruk's Attacks get nullified)

Hanami: Bahamut's fending off Ragnaruk's Attacks. Man, Basara is the Perfect Counter to Ranzo's Ole Powers!

Valt: Go for a Shot Upper!!

(Valkyrie uses its Rubber and Bound Blade to ricochet off the wall as it speeds off and starts clashing with Yamato, Shot Activates as Yamato gets sent flying back suddenly as Yamato lands on the 3rd Drive)

Hanami: Valkyrie goes for a Powerful Shot Upper to push Yamato back! Is it even possible for these Beys to be defeated?!

Bell: Yuuki's serious about beating Valt. Soon enough he's going to make Yamato go berserk so it'll be able to Burst Valkyrie.

Me: I wonder how Yuuki's Planning on winning this battle...

Rashad (Thoughts): Yuuki, Valt Aoi is my Rival and my Rival alone. You will lose this battle and I'll be the one who truly defeats Valt.

Ranzo: It's time to end this thing, Ragnaruk!!

(Ranzo's Resonance Aura flares up as Ragnaruk blazes out of the Bey)

Basara: I won't let you through, Moment Crash!!

Ranzo: Double Wing Cyclone!!

(Ragnaruk creates a Huge Cyclone as Bahamut speeds up by leaning on the Moment Driver, Both Beys start clashing wildly causing wind to blow out of the stadium wildly)

Basara: Bare your fangs, Bahamut!

Ranzo: Send them flying, Ragnaruk! Ole!!

(Both Beys get sent flying out of the stadium and hit the ground at the exact same time as Ranzo and Basara look down at their Beys in shock)