Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour!

~On the Streets of Japan~

Rashad: I created Savior Valkyrie and trained exactly how Valt did. But I still couldn't beat him. Why?

???: Probably because you're incompetent like usual.

Rashad: *Gasps* 

(Rashad looks behind him to see a Roller Skatter with a Cat helmet)

???: Surprise. It's Me again.

Rashad: Ilya Mao. Are you back to rejoin BC Sol?

Ilya: In your dreams. I'm here for The Dynamite Battle Tour.

Rashad: The Dynamite Battle Tour?

Ilya: Apparently, it's a Tournament held by The WBBA Commissioner, Wakiya Komurasaki. That's all I know. He also said he invited 5 Others to be in the Tournament.

Rashad: 5 Others? Man, this Tournament seems like something.

Ilya: Well I'm heading out. If you can catch up I guess you could see me off.

(Ilya Roller Skates off as Rashad chases after her)

~At BC Sol~

Me: Check this out, guys! This is my A Gear and my Super Launcher!!

(I show off A Gear and the Super Launcher to the others as they Gasp in Awe)

Bell: *Laughs* So you actually decided to Upgrade Perseus. Well too bad because The Demon King will crush you anyway!

Me: I'd like to see you try. Let's battle now!

Valt: Guys, there's something outside that you should probably see!

All: What?

Valt: Just come see!

(We all run outside and see Rashad and Ilya and a Zeppelin above them)

All: *Gasps* 

Wakiya: Hello everyone! I am Wakiya Komurasaki, The WBBA Commisioner. And this is The Dynamite Battle Tour!!

Me: The Dynamite Battle Tour?

Rashad: It's a Tournament run by Wakiya apparently.

Wakiya: Yup! The Tournament is a Tour all around the World where we'll be Battling Blading Legends all around! First, we're going to Japan and we're going to battle the Legendary Blader the resides there! We'll also be doing some challenges and some battles!!

Ilya: So that's why you invited me. Alright. I'll take everyone out in one hit!!

Wakiya: The Bladers are. Bell Daikokuten, Basara Suiryu, Ilya Mao, Rashad Goodman, Ranzo Kiyama, and Another Blader we'll be picking up in Japan! You'll have to battle Legendary Bladers and each other so get ready!

Rashad: Ilya! Looks like we'll be battling each other sooner or later.

Ilya: You're so going to lose. Don't even think about winning.

Valt: What're we waiting for? Let's hop on!

(We all get on the Zeppelin as we see Wakiya standing on the Port waiting for us, As soon as everyone gets on the Zeppelin starts taking off)

Bell: So you were the one who set up the match between The Demon King and The Olympian Hero? 

Wakiya: Yeah. I saw how badly you lost!

Bell: Grr!!

Rashad: So we're going to Japan first?

Wakiya: Yup. But first we're doing a Scavenger Hunt, for your Beys!