Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!

Start from the beginning

Rashad: Grr!! Take that back!!

(Yuuki's Eyes Glow dangerously as he glares back at Rashad)

Yuuki: Make me. I'll challenge Valt to a 1 on 1 and defeat him to prove that your fantasyland of Valt being the strongest is just your childish imagination playing tricks on you.

Rashad: I dare you to try defeating him. You'll fall flat on your face and realize that Valt is the strongest Blader in the World.

Yuuki: Yamato doesn't lose.

(Yuuki walks away as Rashad glares as him angrily and walks in the opposite direction)

~At the Zeppelin's Port as Valt trains~

Valt: C'mon, Valkyrie! Show me your wicked power!

(Valkyrie speeds around the stadium at Lightning Speeds as Me and Bell walk up to Valt)

Me: Hey, Valt.

Valt: Hey guys, what're you doing?

Bell: The Demon King and Pierce want to challenge you to a Battle Royal!

Valt: Alright. Valkyrie needs a good workout so I'm all in for it!

Me: Valt, I have a Question. How are you always able to win?

Valt: I don't always win. I just practice regularly and trust in Valkyrie. When you trust in your Bey and Resonate Properly you and your Bey can reach great heights and become the Strongest you can be!

Bell: I always trust in Belial so I never lose!

Me: Didn't you lose just an Hour Ago?

Bell: We don't talk about that!

Valt: Guys, you--

Yuuki: Valt Aoi! I challenge you to a battle!!

(We all look back to see Yuuki sweating and panting wildly as Wakiya comes out from the Zeppelin Halls)

Wakiya: Yuuki, didn't you just lose to Valt in the Tag Battle?

Yuuki: That's why I want a rematch, I won't hold back and you better not too Valt!

(Basara and Ranzo would come running out from the Hallway as they gasp in shock)

Ranzo: Yuuki, Amigo? You're challenging Valt again?

Me: Guys, he really wants to battle Valt so I think we should let him have a chance against Valt.

Wakiya: Alright. I'll host a Dynamite Battle Tour Battle between Yuuki and Valt!

(Me and the others sit on the bleachers as Wakiya turns on the TV and Hamai appears on the screen)

Hanami: Hello again all you Bladers! Apparantly we have one more Dynamite Battle Tour Battle for today. It's our Legend of the Legends, Valt Aoi Vs. His Challenger the Ice Calm Blader, Yuuki Katargiri! This will be a 2 Point battle and our Bladers are ready so let's get right into this!

Drone: First Battle!

(Yuuki puts Yamato in Attack Mode as he stares Valt down)

Yuuki: Valt, we're going to have an All-Out attack battle and you're not going to hold back.

Valt: I wasn't planning on it. Me and Valkyrie always go all out and Never hold back!

Basara: Pierce, why did you stand up for Yuuki when he wanted a rematch with Valt?

Me: Because I know how it feels. Wanting to battle someone again because you lost to them in a way you think is embarrassing. So he defiantly deserves this chance.