Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!

Start from the beginning

Hanami: Out goes Ragnaruk and Bahamut! These Rivals have fought hard but only knocked each other out, now they are both depending on their partner to pull off a Victory!

Yuuki: It's time to end this, Zephyr Break!!

Valt: Bound Savior!!

(Yamato leans on the Zephyr Driver and picks up Major Speed as it slams into Valkyrie's Bound Blade, Valkyrie slashes at Yamato with its Bound Blade causing Yamato to ram into the wall and start wobbling)

Yuuki: What?!

Hanami: Looks like Yamato is out of juice. Will Valkyrie cease its chance to end this?!

Valt: You've got this, Valkyrie!!

(Valt's Resonance Aura flares up as Valkyrie blazes out of the Bey)

Rashad: It's over.

Valt: True Savior Slash!!

(Valkyrie's Blades Glow as Valkyrie rams into Yamato causing Yamato to get sent flying out of the stadium and land on the floor as it bursts right after)

Yuuki: I... Lost?

Drone: Cyclone Ragnaruk and Savior Valkyrie are the Winners!!

Hanami: And with that Savior Valkyrie has ended Yamato's Winning Streak and pulls out an Amazing Victory!

Basara (Thoughts): Tch... If Bahamut could've beaten Ragnaruk then we easily could've finished off Valkyrie together.

(Yuuki walks away after he picks up Yamato's Parts as he feels completely dumbfounded)

~In the Zeppelin Hallways~

(Rashad waits patiently for Yuuki as he leans on the wall as he gets up and stands in front of Yuuki)

Rashad: Your battle with Valt was pathetic. I'm disappointed that I even lost to you earlier. You barely put up a Fight and you got very lucky that it was just an Over Finish.

Yuuki: I defeated you already so move.

Rashad: I'm Valt's True Rival and I'm here to tell you that you're a disappointment in Valt's Eyes. You should've at least been able to withstand some of Valkyrie's Attacks.

Yuuki: I'd like to see you do better! I heard about how badly you lost to Valt at BC Sol. You're just a copycat trying to surpass Valt with his own Blading Style, you're the disappointment here.

(Rashad glares at Yuuki with Pure Rage in his eyes as he pulls of Valkyrie from his pocket)

Rashad: Valkyrie's the Strongest Bey in the World. You couldn't beat it so you should know that already!

Yuuki: You're not Valt! You can't defeat him because you just copy everything he does and you desperately want to be stronger than him by being him but you're never going to be anything like him!!