𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter

Start from the beginning

You stand there in your matching pants with him, and a white tank top.

"I was starting to think you'd be in the shower all night," you wrap your hands on his shoulders and lean against his chest. His heart beats in your ear. He is hot to the touch.

"You wouldn't have minded that?" Eren comes close to your ear, his breath touching your skin. "I would've invited."

Eren backs away and kisses you. His kiss-stricken lips feel like Heaven on you. It's such a familiar feeling. He slips his tongue between your teeth, getting a small groan out of you.

"Eren our family is here." You smile against his lips.

"So you're saying we can do this tonight?" He asks with pleading eyes. Always a horny bastard.

You stay quiet, only giving him a small smirk. He knows the answer. Eren goes over to the over to the oven with a hand towel and opens it. The smell of turkey fills your nostrils.

"The food is already done?" Mikasa comes up behind you and peers over your shoulder. She smells like vanilla and beer. You look over to see a cold bottle in her hand.

"Pretty much, I just need to grab the casserole ." Eren throws the towel over his shoulder and walks over to the fridge. Mikasa turns back and goes to the living room.

"Dinner is ready!" She calls out.

                                   ———————
6:50 P.M.

(kind of a spice warning??)

You twirl your wine glass in hand while watching Armin and Annie argue over something stupid. Like always. Stefan smacks his hand down in his food and eats it with his hands. Jacklyn starts giggling excessively while throwing food up in the air and trying to catch it in her mouth.

"Quit playing with your food," Hitch snaps at the both of them. They both start laughing and playing even more. Hitch rolls her eyes and sips her water.

Eren's hand snakes its way to your thigh from under the table. His eyes flash towards you for a brief moment before returning to the conversation he's having with Mikasa. You reach your hand under the table and set you hand on his thigh too. Inching your way up to his crotch, he squirms under your touch. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Luckily, everyone is too caught up in their own conversations.

There's a growing sensation in his pants and you smile. You lift you wine glass to your lips to cover the growing smirk on your lips. Eren grabs your hand and moves it over his dick.

"Shame, shame, shame," you whisper into his ears when you lean over.

"And at the dinner table too," you say. You shake your head, making the tsktsktsk noise.

His zipper calls for you to open it, but the fact that you're inches away from Mikasa comes into play. Shit.

You put both of your hands and place them in your lap. Eren glares at you, with a playful expression.

"Okay guys, we have some news." Mikasa's voice grabs everyone's attention. She eyes Hitch for a moment, almost like getting permission to say what she is going to say. Hitch nods warily.

Mikasa has a huge grin on her face and she flashes a look at everyone before speaking. "We're having a baby."

Mouths hang open at her, and wide eyes stare like a deer in headlights. Annie coughs up her wine, Armin looks like he has just seen a ghost. Eren has his eyebrows scrunched up while you throw a hang over your mouth.

"How the fuck do lesbians have babies?" Armin gawks at them.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Stefan cries out. Jacklyn cackles at him, with her mouth covered in food and her bib coated in her drink. "Fuck," she says.

"Our daughter's first word is fuck." Annie slaps at Armin's hand. She scolds Stefan for a second while you and Eren turn your focus onto Mikasa and Hitch.

"Congratulations guys," you both say at the same time.

"Wait. . . so how does this even happen?" Armin questions.

"We used donated sperm," Hitch replies before Mikasa can say anything.

"So who is pregnant?"

"Hitch," Mikasa gestures to her wife.

"Holy fucking shit," Eren whispers so the kids can't hear him. "That's amazing guys."

Annie and Armin shortly congratulate them on their news and the table goes back to normal conversations. Mikasa brings up the conversation of highschool. Shit, that was around nine years ago.

Turns out, Historia Reiss moved out of the country and works for her father's business because she couldn't find work here. No surprise. She's pregnant with her first kid from none other than Jean Kirstein. Didn't see that coming. She posted about it on her Instagram with a shitload of photos of ultrasounds.

Connie Springer lives in London still. He does comedy skits in town—while still living in his parent's house.

Pieck and Porco are married. You all still see them ever so often. Maybe six times a year? That's because your company is partnered up with their business. They have a kid already, a girl, and they live in California.

Reiner and Bertholt ended up getting married a few years after highschool ended. You kind of expected it, with all the sneaking off they did and the faces they made at each other. They live in Paris and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The couple is just like you when it comes to kids. It's just not in the cards for either of you.

Ymir got herself a girlfriend recently. She's currently living in London still. You haven't really talked to her since graduation, only seeing her posts online and DM's now and then. As far as you know, she plays poker all the time and that's how she makes a living.

Mr. Ackerman and Mr. Smith are also married. Now, that was one you didn't expect. Turns out they were actually fooling around, and not Levi and Hange. They still work at your old school.

Everyone wipes their hands off with napkins. Armin washes both of the kid's faces off with a rag.

"Who wants to open presents?" Eren asked, looking directly at the kids. His toothy grin makes your stomach swirl, along with a grin from you.

"Me!" Stefan manages to say and gets out of his seat. A piece of food is still stuck in the corner of his mouth.

Eren grabs your hand and rubs it with his thumb intently. He looks up at you for a moment before planting a kiss on your head and joining the kids. As he walks away, he mouths the words, "love you," to you.

You sit there stunned for a moment, looking at the family in front of you. You have a huge business, great husband, and the best friends you could ask for.

How did you get so lucky?

Blinking a few times, you realize you're the only one at the table still and everyone is waiting for you to join them. You speed-walk to the living room where everyone sits. Stefan is already halfway down ripping open his gift. His sister struggles to open her's.

You sit with Eren on the floor, pressing your back into his chest. His hands wrap around your waist and he puts his head on your shoulder. The scent of him sits on your body. Home. That's the smell. He smells like home.

What more could you ask for?

You actually have the perfect life.

—————

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're having a great day. And if you do, Merry Christmas :). Enjoy this little chapter I put together for the holidays. Byeee

also: check out my new Eren story, "Masked"
it's a eren story and he's in a band !!
-reece <3