The Huntress Alpha

If People heard the name
Dylan Blaine Smith,
Alexus Julian Cameron
and
Riley Gray Davis

They would say
The Alpha, Beta and Third of
The Black Winter Pack.

The Most Furious Pack along with
The Silver Cresent Pack and
their Alpha Rowan Taylor Cole.

Well.

Yes I'm The Alpha of the Black Winter and those are my Beta and my Third

and

Yes We are the Furious Pack along with The Silver Cresent. Our Pack and Their Pack merge in one territory and both pack only use it for training. We still have our own territory so as the Silver Cresent Pack.

While the others would say
No one has ever saw their Alpha's Wolf Form. But it could take down rogues using it's Human Form well What could you expect from the Alpha's Son

Well.

Not Really! I do have a wolf but because I only inherit half a wolf genes I couldn't shift into a wolf but I have some powers like inhuman speed, wolf strength mindlink and changing of the eyes.

and No I'm not the Alpha's Son

Cause

I'm the Alpha's Daughter with the Blood of An Alpha and A Hunter

I would refer myself

The Huntress Alpha

*---------------------------------------------------------*

Dylan Blaine Smith the only child of Danielle Lockette Everdyn and Crypton Sky Smith and also Alpha of the Black Winter Pack.

Alexus Julian Cameron the only child of Alexander Knight Cameron and Autumn Shine Smith and also The Beta of the Black Winter Pack

Riley Gray Davis the only child of Darylle Davis and Xaria Campbell and also The Third of the Black Winter Pack

But they are not just an ordinary Alpha, Beta and Third. A female Alpha, Female Beta, and Female third to be exact.

Dylan, Alexus and Riley idolized their Aunt Brier' s story so much they dress themselves into nerds on their first day of school and to see if there mates would love and accept them even if they are nerd. But to Dylan she also need to prove that her mate could love and accept her even though she's a human well more like a hunter.

Sean Lucas Gabriel Alpha so the Pack who only care for his power and image although he flirts with his girl he only wanted his first with his Luna. But what happens when He along with Derrick his Beta and Gavin his Third met their mates who they don't seem to be expecting especially to Sean who found out that his mate is something else.

Read the story and Found out!!!!!

*----------------------------------------------------------*

The Huntress Alpha is the Second Book of The Sweet Revenge. The Story is all about Dylan, Danielle and Sky's only child and her adventure in the world of being the only Half Blood Wolf and Half Blood Hunter.

Read The First Book " The Sweet Revenge!" first inorder to know the story. You might get confused.

Please enjoy this Book as you enjoy the first one. I love you guys so much and your the reason why I decided to to write the second book....

Please check out my Other Books as well.

* The Sweet Revenge ( It is The Huntress Alpha's First Book!)