After a very long shower...

I then enter my room and see a beautiful black dress with a note next to it.

From: you know whoIt's a design of the collaboration I will be releasing soon with Versace

From: you know who
It's a design of the collaboration I will be releasing soon with Versace. Hope you like it and happy birthday my princess. Now get ready once you done come downstairs.

A tear falls on the note my mom is the cutest. I then put on some nude lipstick and leave my face as it is since I was blessed with smooth skin. And also because I'm not a fan of make up.

Once I was done I put on my dress and some heels then put on a black wig and made my way downstairs to where my whole family was I can't believe that mom made it before me that woman sure takes her time when getting ready.

"Happy birthday." My family says while holding up a cake once they see me.

"Thank you mom and dad." I say to my parents. Then glare at my brothers.

"You welcome princess." My dad says while hugging me.

"Hey now let go and give me a chance to hug my baby." My mom whines behind my dad.

"Honey you must aksss." My dad tells her which made me and my siblings dead. And we also earned a glare from mom.

My dad then released me and my mom literally crushed my bones with her bear hug.

"Happy birthday baby." My mom says before releasing me. We then went into the kitchen and I was handed a knife to cut my cake.
I cut a big piece and eat it in a matter of seconds. Which didn't surprise anyone since I was known for eating too much.

"Okay since we are done lemme blind fold."Xander says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because where we are taking you is a surprise." Matteo said in duhh tone.

"Oh. Okay then blind fold me." I tell them then they do blind fold me and lead me to a car.