🔆 | Prologue

quick A/N
———🔆———
HNNG YALL R SO FRIGGIN NICE AWA YALL VOTIN AND COMMENTING- AND IM GETTING POSITIVE FEEDBACK- THANK U AWAAAAAA
💛💛💛💛💛
———🔆———

" ¡¡ Hola [Y/N] !! " young Mirabel said when young [Y/N] entered Casita
" ¡ Hola Mirabel ! " [Y/N] said back.

[Y/N] came into Casita after helping his mom with her chores.

" ¡ I'm so excited to get my gift, i wonder what it's gonna be ! "
" ¡ me too! ¡ ¡ I can't wait to see your awesome room, i bet it's gonna be bigger, and we can have more fun in it !"

For most of the day, they spent their time drawing, and playing around with Casita, imagining what Mirabel's amazing room would look like.

There was times where they got interrupted by others, especially when Camilo did pranks on them.

" Ughhhh! Camilo! When are you gonna stop messing with us?! " [Y/N] angrily asked.

" When I'm not bored of course! Hehe! "
Young Camilo chuckled and looked at them with a cheeky smile and quickly ran away.

" Hmph! Such a meanie. " Mirabel mumbled and they went back to coloring.

——— time skip ———

It's the end of the day, [Y/N] decided to have dinner that night with the Madrigals. He is already back home up in his room, playing with his stuffed animals that his Mamá made.

His mom comes in and sits on his bed, next to him and pulls her onto her lap.
" [Y/N], honey? Are you ready for Mirabel's gift ceremony tomorrow? " She asks nicely while combing his hair with her fingers.

" ¡ Yeah! I cant wait to see her new gift, I'm super excited ! " [Y/N] excitedly said while playing with one of his stuffed animals.

" Well I'm very glad that your excited, in fact, I am too! But it's time for bed now " she said while picking [Y/N] up and tucking him into bed.

" Awww, okay mamá,, " [Y/N] said sadly. His mom puts away most of his stuffed animals but keeps two of them on the bed for him.

" Don't be sad, sweetie if you go to bed now, you'll be able to play with Mirabel before the ceremony. Don't you want that? " "Yeah,," " Then you need some shuteye " She chuckled softly then kisses him on the forehead.

" Goodnight mi amor, Mamá te quiere mucho " " Yo tambien te amo mama " he softly whispers before slowly falling asleep with him cuddling his stuffed animals.

[M/N] softly smiles before slowly getting up and quietly walks out of his room, slowly closing the door.

——— morning ———

[Y/N] gets woken up by his mamá and cooks a yummy breakfast for him.

They both leave the house with [Y/N] running out with excitement cause he gets to see his friend get their gift!
As he runs to the Madrigals house in excitement, he slows down a bit and takes the time to watch the town get ready for tonight.