"The only thing you were worried about was yourselves. If I were to kill someone in the time I was missing under your care. You three and Gojo would be held responsible. It would be you who would suffer the consequences. And that is the thing that made you worried. Humans are selfish creatures. They are all the same. You are no better than curses. You are no better than ME."

"My my you're oozing with bloodlust y/n-chan~ how about you relax a bit hm?~"

Her eyes moved from the three slightly trembling figures Infront of her to the white haired sorcerer who stood at the door. His hands in his pockets but his figure tense.

She stood back straight as the mist soaked back into her just as quickly as it seeped out, her eyes going back to their original hue.

"I gotta say you're scary y/n-chan~"

" Do not test me Gojo."

"I'm not I'm just saying!~"

He raised his hands in mock surrender as he grinned at her before 'looking' at the students.

"Why don't you three go eat lunch? I'll talk to y/n-chan~"

They nodded and wasted no time leaving the room, leaving the tense aura between the two power figures that stood opposite eachother. Each representing the opposing side.

Gojos face showed a grin but his aura showed one of a protective father.

"I have to ask you to not threaten the students y/n-chan."

"I simply exposed them to their own lies. Is that so wrong?"

"It is when you're standing over them, getting ready to kill them. Do that again and you will have to be punished."

Within an instant Gojo had his back pressed against the wall harshly, the air being knocked out of his lungs a little before a s/c hand wrapped itself around his neck, squeezing firmly, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to make him feel some trouble breathing properly, her knee was between his legs to make sure he didn't make any sudden moves and her face not even an inch away from his.

"My patience is wearing thin Gojo Satoru. The month I have spent reincarnated has been nothing but trouble. I, the queen of curses, training damned Jujutsu sorcerers so they can one day kill me. I'll be damned if I die to the hands of them or you for that matter. My hands have been itching to rip someone apart so do not tempt me into doing so while I still have some control of my shameful urges. Remember Gojo Satoru. We are not on the same side just because I haven't killed you yet. You are nothing compared to me. You are simply a pawn in this world but I'm sure you've noticed that haven't you?"

He stayed quiet as she spat her venom at him. He knew she was right. But he wasn't going to back down so easily. She couldn't precisely tell what emotion was controling him because of the mask covering his eyes. After all, the eyes are a window to one's soul. And the soul is the door to one's conscious and subconscious. The base of all emotion.

What is he feeling.

Why is he being quiet.

Is he planning on spouting nonsense?

What is his plan.

His plan.

He didn't have one.

But for some reason..

His emotions weren't anger because of her words...they should be...they were at first...so what is it he's feeling...

What feeling could possibly explain...

His lips on hers.