After a second, tinapos ko na ang pagyakap ko sakanya at kasabay nun ang paghingi ko ng sorry sakanya.

Sorry...

After i said sorry, my Eyes became teary nanaman and idk why.

Mom holds my hand and i look at her after.

it's ok to cry, i understand But the only thing i can't understand is why you and your brother was fighting for a one girl. - mom said.

Bigla nalang akong napatigil sa pag iyak dahil sa narinig kong alam na niya and dahilan ng away, maybe Simon's already said to my Mom na we love the same girl. She's not a Girl, she's my Home.

you should talk to Simon, ng maayos.
-my mom said with her calmly voice na.

Mom?! How can i talk to him ng maayos knowing that he loves the girl i love??- sagot ko sakanya.

Fix this, i know you Sandro, you can't stand your brother. "She said.

Yeah mom, di ko siya matitiis but I can't lose Jillianne, hindi ko kayang magparaya para sakanya. " I replied to her.

You know what Anak, if you can't fix this, si Jillianne ang maaapektuhan, maybe she's the one pa na gagawa ng way para hindi na kayo mag away ng kapatid mo. Jillianne is a family oriented person right?, sa tingin mo hahayaan niyang mag-away kayo ng kapatid mo because of her? "She said.

I can't talk to Simon, mom. I can't. -as i reply to her.

ok, but as long as Jillianne avoids the both of you na, don't say na I didn't advise you. Think about it anak, i know you can fix this. "She said and she kissed my forehead before she leave my Room.

It's already quarter to 8 na, dinner time but i was still laying in my bed crying.

I get my phone and i check messages, i saw Jillianne's 13 miss called and 9unread message.

- answer the call or i'll go there sa bahay nyo?
- if you don't want to answer my call, reply to my message nalang.
- hey? What's going on?
- I know your head is hot, but don’t let your emotions move you.
-maybe you want to hurt, kick punch Simon for what he did dito kanina but don't do it, he's your brother, he's the one you're with since you were a kid and until now.
- Nothing's happened to my Dad naman right?
-hey, im worried na.
-is everything's fine there?
-are you still hot- headed there? Or you're calm na? If your not, then look at this.
/She send a photo of her with Yesha./

My tears stopped dropping
And i suddenly smiled.

A second, she chat me again.

- oh there you Go, you seen it na.
I'll eat dinner na, kain na din ikaw😊.

I replied na, baka isipin niya sinusupladuhan ko siya eh.

"eat well, thanks for remembering me haha but im not in a mood to eat ngayon🙂." My reply to her.

And then she seen it lang and didn't reply.

Why it seemed na she's tampo with me because im not going to eat? She's caring of my health? Sabagay, baka yun yung uso ngayon. She's only 25 palang naman and im turning 28 na kaya hindi ako makarelate sa mga caring texts niya. If only she knew na im in a diet lang talaga kaya hindi ako kakain.

I laughed a little.

After a minute, mom entered my room.

Let's eat, your dad's there na kanina pa. "She said.

I look at her like im questioning kung sinabi niya ba kay Dad yung mga nangyare.

I didn't, anak. Let's go downstairs na.
"She replied, a mothers knows what's their children's thinking nga naman.