New world

Artemis sat up as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Where am I? She wondered. Arty looked around at her unconscious friends. What happened to my bus, and the people who rode it? She looked around again and it looked as if she were in a cave. Three chests where in the center of the cave. Arty stood up but her right leg was sore. She walked over to Kate and shook her." But moooom its Saturday!!" Kate yelled. Neo blinked his eyes open then jumped to his feet. He fell right back down because his legs were sore. "Neo are you ok?" Artemis asked.
"Yeah, my legs just were not ready for that. Also.... Where are we?"
"Not sure, but Kate needs to wake up."
Just then Kate jumped to her feet.
"MOM ITS SATUR- hey I'm not in my bedroom...."
"Obviously...." Artemis got a bit irritated.
"Arty where are w-?"
"UGHH!!!"
"Psst.... Neo what's wrong with Artemis?"
"She's irritated just give her some space!"
"K."
Artemis limped over to the three chests. They had their names on them. She opened the one with her name. She pulled out a feather. A feather?
" Guys get out here and open the chest with your name on it. Kate open yours!" Kate and Neo walked over and opened their chest. Neo pulled out a patch of fur.
"Is this a lion's mane?"
"Maybe, I got a feather so..."
"I GOT A CLAW!!" Kate screamed.
"Shhhh!!" Neo and Artemis both said together.
Artemis glanced around the cave for an exit. She saw the smallest bit of light and limped toward it.
"Hey Art is your leg ok?" Neo asked.
"Yes it's fine."
Arty limped over to her bag to grab her phone. She tried to text her mom but there was no signal. Kate grabbed the claw she got and went over to where the light was. She started to mine.
"Kate that's going to take forever," Artemis stated.
Kate walked away from the light source. Arty took her feather and stuck it in the light source. Kate followed Artys lead and stuck the claw in with the feather. As did Neo with the lion mane. A bright light spread throughout the cave and the three tweens fell to the ground.