"That's not necessary" Lisa said but the priest shook his head.

"Don't be such a buzzkill, Lisa. It's just for fun. Plus, Sana and Tzuyu did it too"

Jennie look at the crowd and she saw V with his friends walking towards the booth. Lisa followed her gaze and saw V looking at them in confusion.

Jennie knew Lisa is not a fan of PDA so she sighed and was ready to leave when she felt strong arms pulled her. She bumped into someone's chest and she look up. She saw Lisa looking at her and her right hand cupped her cheek.

"Lisa?"

"It should look real so.."

Lisa lowered her head and the next thing Jennie knew, soft pair of plump lips were on hers.

She closed her eyes and gripped on Lisa's shirt as she respond to the kiss.
She didn't hear anything but her heart beating fast.

She didn't know how long they were kissing because it only stopped when they both ran out of breath. They look at each other and Jennie saw how Lisa's ears were red.

"Okay! That was fucking hot but please leave the altar now because our next couple is on the way" the priest said while chuckling.

"Let's welcome the newly wed couple everyone!" He shouted and everyone clapped their hands.

Lisa helped her down and they walk towards their friends. Seulgi walked towards Lisa while smirking before placing her arm around the blonde's shoulder and whispered something on Lisa's ear.

"Girl, what the hell was that? You and her basically devoured each other's faces up there" Irene said making Jennie to blush more.

"Yeah. You kiss like a pro. It looks like it's not your first time kissing her" Tzuyu said while shaking her head.

Jennie didn't answer and just glance at the blonde who's now looking at her as well.

Jennie was smiling from ear to ear while walking with her friends. She kept rubbing the ring on her finger while thinking of her and Lisa's fake wedding earlier.

The three noticed it but didn't bother to ask the brunnete since they didn't want Jennie to feel uncomfortable.

They saw the basketball team walking towards them. Jennie's smile fell when she saw them since she knows Jungkook is going to annoy her friend again.

"I can't believe you betrayed me, love. You cheated on me on our wedding day!" Jungkook whined making Tzuyu scoff.

"Back off, dude. She's my wife now" Sana said and pulled the girl behind her.

"You can't do this to me!"

"Kookie, that's enough. It's just a booth okay? None of it was real" V said and glance at the fake ring on Jennie's finger.

"Hi V. I saw you earlier" Jennie greeted him and the boy immediately smiled when he saw the brunnete's cheerful face.

"Yeah I saw you too. You don't look good up there"

"Awhh" Jennie pouted and the boy chuckled before messing her hair.

"Yes because you're not wearing a wedding dress. Besides, you're meant for a real wedding, not a fake one"

Jennie couldn't help but blush with what he said. She's already feeling giddy when she and Lisa got married in that booth, what more if they'll get married for real? Will she faint?

The boy saw how her cheeks turned red and he smiled knowing he made the brunnete blush.

He can't wait for later.