In every place I go, why is she always there?

Hyewon says something to her that makes her laugh and hits Hyewon's arm.

I wish I could hear those la— wait.... WHAT I AM THINKING?!

I immediately looked away.

I must be out of my mind because I am hungry already.

I stand up and go to the counter to approach Hyejoo, who I think is not yet done ordering our order.

"Ey, what's taking you so long?" I greeted Hyejoo when I already approached her.

She looked at me, raising her eyebrow.

"Look who's talking, the one who was just zoning out a while ago." She sounds like she was teasing me and degrading me at the same time.

I clears my throat.

"So, what's taking you so long?" I asked again, trying to change the topic.

"I don't know what your childhood friend wants." She said then looked up at the menu above.

I looked up at the menu too. After a minute of thinking, I decided...

"Strawberry milktea." I looked back at Hyejoo.

Hyejoo faced the cashier.

"Strawberry milktea, medium size too. Also, nine orders of chicken poppers, three orders of french fries and nine orders of takoyaki." She stated to the cashier.

The cashier taps the computer in front of her while Hyejoo says her orders.

It's so many. Can we eat all of that?

"All of the milkteas were 30 sugar levels and regular ice." She added.

"How much?" Hyejoo asked the cashier after a few minutes.

"$109.22, mam." The cashier answered.

D-D-Did I heard it right?

I looked at Hyejoo and watched her get her wallet in her bag then get a titanium credit card.

I thought we pay for ourselves?

"Don't look at me like that," She said while giving the credit card to the cashier.

"It's my Dad's card, not mine." She looks at me after giving the credit card.

"Is it your treat?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked back while accepting her credit card.

After accepting her credit card, she looked at Hyewon and Yuri that were behind her.

"And you two,"

They looked at her.

"Join our table."

She was about to walk away when she spoke again.

"Yena will accompany you."

What?!

I was about to protest but she already went towards our table.

Aish,

"Unnie, what do you think is delicious?"

I looked at her because I thought I was the one she was asking.

"Strawberry."

"Wintermelon."

Hyewon and I looked at each other because we spoke in unison. Just like what happened earlier in the chicken fight game, we have another staring contest again.